Chapter 57: Celebrate

Annie's POV

"And who do you think deserves Armin? The likes of you? Pathetic." I smirked as I saw how her eyebrows meet.

"How dare you?" Yelena says as she tried to hit me but I caught her wrist first.

"No. How dare you for trying to hurt me." I said as I gritted my teeth in anger and pushed her hand away.

"Touch me again and I will fire you." I threatened as the elevator still went down. How long is it gonna take for me to get out here!

"Do you really think I care about that now?" Yelena smiles wickedly as he took a step forward and slapped me.

"You bitch! Just who are you?!" I slapped her back left and right. This is for hurting me and my kid.

"Armin and I were once so close when you Annie Leonhart died and now you fucking lived and he chose you over again!!" Yelena pulled my hair and I did the same way while I tried to look at the door to open.

I will kill this bitch if something happens to my child. I will torment her to death.

"And you even have a child!! It broke my heart!! I thought Armin liked me before and then you came back like nothing happened!" She screamed.

"We could've been together if you didn't come you bitch!!" Yelena says as I slapped her face with my ring. Few marks scratched her face as the design of diamond hit her skin.

The way she pulled my hair pains me since it was long and hers is short. I kicked Yelena's leg and it was exactly the time the elevator doors opened and I was met with employees with wide eyes.

"Someone get this girl out of me!" I yelled as I managed to push her away and I fixed my hair.

She is freaking crazy. I checked myself to see if I'm okay. I was scared for a while for my baby. What could've happened to me if I fell?

The security guard came and I stepped out of the elevator.

"You are fired!! Get her out of my sight!" For the first time I saw how the employees got scared of me.

I don't care about anything anymore. I don't care about the stares we got. I managed to survive Pieck and how will I not survive this trying hard copy cat?

"You will pay for this." She warns as she touched the small cut on her face.

"She will not. How dare you attack a pregnant girl?! You are crazy!!" I saw my brother came into view and he went to me.

"She is not even your sister and you act like a foolish brother?!! She doesn't deserve all of you!" Yelena continued to yell as the employees gasped.

"She is my sister and I don't care what the fuck you say. Just shut up!" Colt went to me.

"I'm fine Colt. The baby is fine." I sighed as soon as he guided me towards the sofa.

I fixed my hair and he handed me water.

"You look pale are you sure you are okay?" He asks as he pulled his phone.

"Armin get down to the ground floor now!" He commanded as the employees looked over to us.

"What are you guys doing? Get back to work!" I knew he got stressed. Even as stressed as me. As usual mama Colt to the rescue.

"I am really fine Colt I swear. I can handle." I said as I tried to inhale and exhale and calm my breathing.

My heart was beating faster. I fear of something bad happening to my child.

"This isn't over Annie! You plastic! You stole what could have been mine!!" Yelena yelled as she was carried by the security guards outside and never letting her get in again.