Chapter 11: Gang

Annie's POV

"It was scary. Horrifying to be exact. I arrived at school early thinking it's better to be there as the first comer but it was definitely a wrong move." I sat at the couch of Armin's house.

Since we had no classes, their whole gang decided to go to Armin's house to spend time together and to make me feel better. Honestly, I never thought they could be this caring.

I was thankful. Imagine life without a company like this.

I smiled at Armin as he talked to their maid to bring us some food.

We were in their spacious and fancy living room. The Arlert mansion is massive and definitely a dream house for little poor kids like me before. I never imagined I would set foot to a place like this beautiful.

The girls sat as they were yelling at Connie and Jean for running around the living room afraid Armin's mom may come out any minute. Mikasa was attending to me. She has never left my side ever since. We talked a lot today.

"Did you encountered someone before it happened?" Mikasa asked.

"Yes. You know Bertholdt Hoover from our class? He talked to me before it happened." I sighed as I remembered that scene.

"Whaaat??" She exclaimed.

I was shocked by her reaction as well. The letter just kept on messing in my mind.

"You said Hoover? The tallest in class?" Eren joined the conversation as he stopped scrolling on his phone and started to think out loud.

"Yes. He said something to me like he's warning from something." I added.

Sasha who stopped from eating her potato crisps joined also.

"But you two aren't close right? Why would he do that Annie?" She then proceeded to eating like there's not tomorrow.

I wish I can eat like here again after I saw that but it will only make me puke.

"That's what I'm really confused. We weren't close but he said I should look after myself." I played with my hands unable to comprehend everything.

"Maybe he is just a kind person" Ymir said still playing with Historia's hair as the latter kept on taking selfies on her phone.

"Yeah maybe Annie right? I know there are bitches in school but there's nothing like this before. Not one would dare to mess someone's life since our school is reputable and it's where most rich families send their children." She then cheerfully said while jumping a little on the couch.

"Careful there Historia or you will fall. I don't want you to have wounds on your knee." Ymir scoffed as Historia only laughed on her.

"Yeah yeah but we can also say this has something to do with him too right? Who in there right minds would know something if they aren't involved?" Eren spoke which gave everyone a nod.

"Maaan! I never thought you'd have brain like that?" Jean grinned at Eren while the latter rolled his eyes.

"Of course I have it's just isn't as obvious as Armin and I'm especially not dumb like you." He sticked out his tongue to him, fixed his manbun and hoodie and went to where Armin is looking something at his phone.

"What did you say again Jaeger?!! You ugly long haired guy." Jean was pissed but Connie calmed him down. The rest of us laughed.

Mikasa laughed but during those times I looked at how she looked at Eren Jaeger.

There were sparkles on her eyes and lips curling into a smile. Though they sat next to each other and was looking like she's focused on the eating Sasha every once in a while.