Chapter 15: My Name

Melannie's POV

"Annieee let's bring Udo with us. His brother is not here. Please..please!" Falco begged as the school ended while I was calling our driver.

"Annieee" he is whining nonstop. This kid as if I am saying no.

"I will. Only if you stop whining over there okay." I rolled my eyes. Kids.

"Udo are you fine joining us? We'll just drop you to your home after we went to mall." I spoke to him as Falco was showing him something.

"No problem with me Miss Annie. Thank you for caring." He smiled as Falco went to catch his attention.

The driver arrived and we then went to the mall where we have to wait for Colt.

Their bags were left on the car somewhere in the parking lot as the driver joined us.

"Please look after us mister especially the kids. Just for safety." I smiled as he raised thumbs up to join us.

"Got it Miss Melannie."

I went to the arcade first and let the kids play basketball or anything as I waited for him.

"So sorry to make you wait Annie. Where is he?" I saw Colt trying to catch his breath. His breathing was uneven and was sweating.

I laughed at him. He really hurried himself.

"You look like you joined a marathon. You are a complete mess goodness!" I reached my bag to get some tissue and tried to wipe the sweat off his face.

"There. No more running. We just arrived anyway." I laughed at him again as he gave me a look.

"So you pranked me?!" He sounded disappointed.

"Well. I'm your sister after all." I grinned as he sighed and took a seat next to me.

"The branch was progressing really quick I think we'll have renovations by the end of the year. I went there to check the new hired employees and they all took the job well." He started.

"And dad said you were experimenting something?" I asked but my eyes are still on the playing Falco and Udo.

"Yeah. I was trying to mix chocolate with matcha this time and tried it. It was great!" He exclaimed excitedly and started smiling.

"I see. So maybe we should try that soon at home?" I grinned at him. He was a genius when it comes to taste.

He really helped our company a lot and I look after him while doing so. Sometimes I caught him sleeping on his table while he was still studying and I was in my highschool. He really did worked hard.

"Colt, mom must be very proud of you." I smiled at him.

It is almost her death anniversary.

"Yeah. To all of us." He looked to his phone and saw my mom's face on it as it was a family picture of the 5 of us.

"Mister are you okay there? Are you hungry?" I asked the lonely driver just sitting behind us and looking at the kids. The poor man was startled. I have always appreciated the kind help from all of our servants.

"I am fine Ma'am but I don't know about the kids." He smiled.

"Okay so any idea where are we going to eat this time?" I asked Colt snapping him out of his thoughts.

He pursed his lips and pointed up.

"I think there's a fine restaurant above. My treat." He thought and got up.

"So you had finally applied your New Year's resolution huh?" I sticked out my tongue as I remember reading his scribbled New Year's resolution last holidays.