Chapter 29: Revenge

Pieck's POV

"Did you finish what I wanted you to do?" I asked as I took a sip of my bitter and hot coffee while I was sitting comfortably on my swivel chair.

I am in my red and dark office once again as I am meeting my people here.

I always put my feet on the table while sitting. Life is just so boring. The only thing that matters to me right now is my little sister, Zofia.

"Yes ma'am Pieck. I already have the fake papers and the pictures you wanted." Answered Reiner.

"Ma'am can I ask what are you planning?" Bertholdt asked.

I laughed in an evil tone. The two of them started looking at each other as Reiner was beginning to smirk. I know he knows already what I have in mind.

"The prince have finally arrived on this island for his princess." I started.

I took the white queen piece on the chess board on my table and made it feed to the black queen.

"Time has finally come huh?" I said as the silenced engulfed the room.

I smiled wickedly.

"Proceed to the plan I had years ago." I looked to them straight in the eyes and saw Bertholdt flinch.

"Ohh Bertholdt dont you want money?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I know ma'am. It is thanks to you that my brother Udo recovered. I owe you his life." He looked down to his feet and I clapped.

"Very well. But why do you look so gloomy? Do you still care about that bitch?" I grinned but I know they could see the veins on anger on my face.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I don't want to do this anymore. My conscience is eating me alive." He let out a sad tone.

I nodded.

"So you are choosing her over your brother I see." I laughed in an evil way.

"N-No ma'am it's not like that." He insisted.

"Cut it out Bertholdt." I threw a fist on thr table as the two got startled by my sudden outburst.

"Did you really think I care about your brother or any of your family?! If you ever turn your back on me then I'll haunt you down." I said my voice echoing inside the room. They flinched.

"That's right. So don't you ever confess or sing to the authorities about this because I have many allies. It's not just you two who are working for me." I put my hands together and looked at them.

I smiled wickedly again and they fixed their standing positions. As they should.

"You know I'm not that heartless enough to kill her immediately." I said as I fixed my posture and stood.

"So I wanted her to suffer in the most excruciating way..Thanks to the powder I always put in her juice everytime I go to their comfy house, it brought me a lot of time to make her stop remembering anything."

I laughed as I remember how I met her again in a rich family the Grice which is apparently her so called impostor father is my business partner.

What a coincidence but it made me really entertained to see her act as if she is part of that family. She looked stupid and foolish.

Good thing I saw her earlier than expected. Damn, I see the bitch really didn't die on that bomb I commanded Reiner to put on the barge from the island 7 years ago.

Fascinating isn't it? What a strong will to live but her life is in the palm of my hand. Both of them.

"I will make the move from now on. You two standby in your positions and don't call me." I said casually as I crossed my arms.