Chapter 33: Presents

Annie's POV

I was pulled harshly towards the elevator.

"Ahhh who are-- whattt.." My eyes widened when I was met with the familiar deep ocean eyes staring into mine.

Armin was pulling me towards him our nose almost touching as I felt his breath on my lips.

What the heckkkk??

I'm glad there's no one inside the elevator but us or I would be so dead.

"Get away from me." I pushed him but only to fail because his grip was strong. He held me by my waist while his other hand is on on the wall supporting.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked. A little irritated in tone.

"I'm not. I'm just busy." I looked away from him but he held my face to not leave his gaze.

"You're lying." Armin said as he took a step closer and my breath hitched as my back hit on wall of the elevator and he cornered me in his arms.

I tried to get away from him but I couldn't and now we are in an awkward position. I stayed silent not looking at him.

"Why are you ignoring me? Answer me Annie." Armin commanded me.

I hate the way my heart is pounding like crazy whenever he is this close to me.

I hate the way he looks so gorgeous in what he wears.

I hate the way he smells so good everytime I am close to him.

He is sinfully beautiful in everyway. I would always feel weak for him.

I felt my eyes watering as he still kept looking at me waiting for an answer but I stayed silent.

I have inner debates within my self. I love him so much but I have to hate him for what they all did.

He lifted my chin and made me looked into his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" Armin asks as the silent elevator trip is about to end.

I felt my heart skipped a beat as he said "Baby" like something warm is holding my heart and at the same time it's breaking.

The tears flowed as he wiped those slowly. He was no longer harsh with me as his eyes fell into worry. The elevator dinged and that was my cue to escape away from him and went to the the comfort room to cry.

I stayed there for how many hours until I was finally able to pull myself back.

I went back to work that day and I didn't see him again. He must've went to somewhere.

But I have to stop caring or this will be hard.

I can finally have peace in my work.

It was almost 3:30 pm when I finished everything and someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I answered.

"Miss. Someone wants to give you this." The other employee went as he motioned the delivery boy towards me.

"An order for me? I don't remember ordering something?" I said as I saw the bouquet of beautiful flowers in hand and some pizza.

"Wait is this really for me?" I asked in disbelief. Who could order this many just for me aside feom Dad and Colt?

Oh? Him?

"Wait. I will pay." I said as I hurriedly went to get my purse.

"That was already paid ma'am. Excuse me." The delivery boy answered and I was shocked.