Chapter 36: Show you

WARNING: This chapter will contain mature content. Read at your own risk. If you don't like, you can just skip this chapter.

▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

A famous five star hotel caught my vision as we headed towards it.

"A-Armin..Where will you take us?" I asked. I felt tensed.

"This is where I live for now. But, I will buy a new house for sure." He laughed as he gripped my hand on where his right hand rested.

He parked his car at it's basement and it was all quiet.

I checked my time as it was already 11 PM. Great! Now I have to make excuses for Dad.

He stopped and opened his car and did thr same for me. I smiled at him.

"Why so gentleman now?" I teased. I really can't believe I hated him earlier this day.

"Anything for my lady." He then held my hand and entertwined it with his.

The workers greeted him and me as we headed to the elevator. It was quite a ride since it was a very grand and tall building over looking at the beautiful see and the front of it.

The elevator dinged as we arrived at the right floor and the door opened.

"Why does this look like no one lives here?" I asked.

"Maybe because it's a high end hotel?" We both laughed as he swiped his card beside the door and it opened.

I was amazed at what's inside. It looked like a house for me as the room was so spacious. Falco could just play basketball here whenever he likes it.

It was beautiful and elegant to be exact. I noticed how neat his bed was folded. It must be the house keepers.

"You have a very beautiful room." I said as glanced anywhere pleasant to my eyes.

He sat at his bed just looking at me while i observe the whole room and absorbing the aesthetics I saw.

"Do you like it? I can make our office like this." He said.

I just remembered that I work for him today. I can't believe I completely forgot my work.

"No, I love the room except one thing." I stopped as I looked a him looking intently as me.

"Can we like replace that chair the bitch sat earlier. I hate looking at it." I crossed my arms in front of my chest as he started laughing hysterically.

"Whattt? I'm serious you know." I rolled my eyes and looked at the paintings.

He stopped laughing and I felt hands giving me a warm hug from behind. He kissed my ear.

"Anything for you love." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"Oww! I hissed as I felt my ankle hurt. Must be because of my heels.

"Does this still hurt? Let me massage it." He offered. Oh goodness. I do think that ankle needs an instant massage.

He made me sit on the bed and held my ankle. He slowly moved his hands and I could feel my body relax. Oh this feels good.