Chapter 19: Proper Introduction

Armin's POV

"Armin..how many babies do you want?" Annie smiled as she caressed my face.

She was looking right at me sitting while I was resting my head on her lap. She was playing with my soft locks.

"What's with that sudden question? Are you pregnant already?" I laughed as she gave me a kiss on the lips and nodded.

...

I woke up and checked the time it was 4:30 AM.

I carressed my face as I recall my dream earlier. A pregnant Annie.

That could have been us by this time.

I sighed bitterly.

But I remembered Melannie Grice again and their similarities. I don't want to cheat on Annie. But this girl, something about her is different. It's like I am looking at Annie when I look at her.

I know something is going on between Eren and Mikasa for this long since sometimes Eren calls me for a relationship advice. What a weird man right? He is just living with her but still don't know what to do.

"Bro! Just tell me who she is already I'm so curious!" I whined as we talked that certain night.

"I cant tell you right now though I want to but you know it's complicated." He said.

"Okay. But I'm having ideas anyway but I wont tell you." I laughed as I threatened to spill that tea to all of them.

"No fucking way Armin. Just not now I promise I will handle this." He said as he says his goodbye on the line.

"What a bastard you are indeed Eren. You've known all along that Mikasa loves but you just ignored her acts by trying to hate her but you failed." I smiled.

I got up and went to open the window to the balcony.

What a peaceful morning. The lights are still on as it was still dark. The cold breeze seeping right through my shirt, making my hair bounce.

I checked my phone and went to facebook to stalk Melannie Grice again.

I wont add her. She'll only think I am being creepy. I was true to my intentions ever since. I never conceal anything but maybe I will try to be bolder this time.

I searched Pieck Finger and clicked Add Friend. I then went back inside and opened my laptop to submit some reports to my dad.

"Why so early brother?" Erwin chatted me.

"I woke up with a beautiful dream and cant sleep." I replied to the hangout and continued doing my work.

While I was doing these I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I opened my phone and saw the familiar picture of the two of us.

I miss you so bad. Sometimes I think I am hallucinating things. Sometimes I feel like I've seen you everywhere I go but not until yesterday that I really saw you as someone new.

I touched my screen and traced at how she smiled during those times.

If only you are here. I wouldn't be as lonely as I am right now.

I smiled once again as I went to the bathroom to take a bath. Today I will be having a meeting with the famous company here to make some arrangements as well as buy some shares of stocks.

I wore a black corporate attire and white polo inside with a faded army green line tie and tied my black shoe laces. I fixed my hair and wore my rolex watch. I made sure I looked extra good today because I might see her anywhere.