Chapter 54: Crazy

WARNING: This chapter might include mature content. Read at your own risk. Skip this chapter if you don't want your brain to get polluted.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

"We have nothing to talk about." I said as I made my way slowly towards my desk.

I noticed him move slowly as well taking his pace.

"What happened earlier is not nothing. I thought you knew better?" He says as he kept moving towards me.

What he said literally made my eyebrows raise. The fuck is that supposed to mean?

I looked at where he is as he went closer to me. I leaned to my desk and crossed my arms.

"Are you admitting I was actually right on my theory all this time? Should I congratulate you then?" I said as I raised my eyebrows while looking intently at him.

I am mad. His tongue is sharp at this moment and I don't like it.

"No, because you're wrong and you have to trust me." We were only inches apart as he went closer to me making me lean in the desk just to get farther from him but it made me struggle.

"Make me." I challenged him and smirked as I looked to his eyes while hiding the truth that I could not longer support my weight if I move even farther.

I felt his breath on my mouth as he licked his lips while looking at mine.

He crashed our lips together as he pulled me close to him. I moaned at the way he kissed me. It was heated. Full of lust and adoration. I felt my knees going weak as he licked my bottom lip sucking and biting on my tongue as we fought for dominance.

I never thought he could be this wild. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. I am so weak for his kisses. I feel like a whore just for him.

"Who do you hate now huh?" He says as he kissed me again.

I got drunk on how his lips tasted. It was wonderful like all flavors mixed into sweet but cool one. It was addicting and I found myself moaning to his touch as he touched my curves up and down.

"Ahh I want you.." I moaned as I felt the familiar thing poking on between my thighs.

Shit. It was so big.

"Say it louder. I can't hear you." He commanded as he gripped my butt as he grinded towards me.

Holy shit.

"I want you ahhhh.." I moaned as he kissed my neck and I felt so weak I clung into him.

He wrapped my legs around him and made me sit on my table as he position himself between my thighs. Ah better.

"Louder." Armin says as he sucked at my collarbones and licked every part of my neck.

That's so fucking hot I am melting.

"I fucking want you Armin Arlert..Oh shitt ahhh." I rolled my eyes and bit my lips as I felt his hands in between my legs.

"You're so wet. So needy but I love it. You're mine to begin with." He whispered to my ear as he licked it's tip and I started to sweat.

Everything is just hot. Oh my fucking god.

"Do you want this huh?" He ran his hands from my thighs upwards to my breasts and cupped them.

"I can't believe y-you- Oh shit." I gasped as he started pulling off my clothes.

"Armin.. we are at work..ahh" I managed to say as he continued to what he was doing.