Chapter 18: Questions

Armin's POV

"Are you sure you really saw her? Armin that's impossible she's dead. We attended her funeral." Eren wasn't believing everything that I said to him just now.

"I even talked to her. It's not like exactly the same as her Eren but they look alike. This time she's far fashionable than Annie." I hissed as I tried to tell the taxi driver to speed up.

"But the voice and everything? Just like her?! That's impossible. We'll I do watch it on YouTube that we may have doppelganger." He still haven't hanged up as I was seeing the familiar way back to my hotel room.

"Bye Eren. I'll call you later." I said as I got out of the taxi and paid.

"Keep the change."

As I was in a hurry I bumped to someone on the way to the reception.

"I'm so sorry. I was really in a hurry Miss."

I said as I helped her pic her things up. It's  a load of documents.

"It's alright. Wait? Armin Arlert right?" She asked. She was small and had a black wavy hair quite messy but has a bright red lipstick on her lips.

"Yes have we met before?" I asked. I dont remember this girl.

"Are you kidding me? We went to the same highschool and primary school. I was your childhood friend back then!" She laughed as she playfully hit me.

I was a little agitated. I dont remember this girl really but I smiled nevertheless and scratched the back of my neck.

"Umm I really have to go I have a business meeting to catch up." I said but she called for me once more.

"Mind if I interrupt? What business meeting?" She asked.

Why is she asking that anyway?

"Uhm itxs related to my company really nothing much." I smiled and waved at her as I walked towards the elevator fast.

I am faithful to Annie only. I never even laid my eyes on girls because to me they all looked the same but this time, this girl who looks like her, I need to know more about her. I want to know who she really is.

As I reached my room, I immediately plopped to the bed and open my macbook. I called Eren and faced time everyone as they were online.

Our group chat have created nonstop rings as they were all were all bewildered of what I told Eren.

"Heyaaa! But is it true?" Connie asked.

"Hey there let's eat." Sasha said as he munched on her noodles.

"Bro so what's the plan? She really is in that island? Or is this a prank?" Jean asked.

"Mikasa you said to us before she headed to North right?" I asked.

There a 5% possibility that she might be Annie.

"Yes. It is true. She rode that white van and it lead just to the North direction" she says as he exchanged glances with Eren in their shared call.

"Then it really is possible that she's Annie. But the thing is she has siblings. One is a little older probably older than us like Erwin and one is in primary, all boys."

"That being said is really a tough constraint." Historia added.

"I know right. I mean Annie I've known her and she doesn't really have any sibling at all." I reasoned out.

"That's odd. And you said she looked entirely different." Sasha added as she drank the last cup of her noodles.

"She is! I mean she still look like her but imagine Annie with makeup and wearing trendy dresses that's it."