Chapter 12: Puzzled

Annie's POV

We ate our dinner at Armin's house. He promised me he will drive me back home just to make sure I will come home safe. I also texted my parents already.

"Are you full baby?" I asked Armin as he placed his table napkin at the table already done eating.

"Yeah I am but something's missing." He thought posing as if thinking really hard.

Hmm I know he's up to something.

"I think my dinner lacked of love baby can I get a kiss?" He pleaded at me like a baby pouting.

Awe so cute Armiiiiin. I could kiss you forever.

"Uhm baby can we have it later? They're still here." I smiled sheepishly to him while slightly blushing. So glad that the others are busy talking and laughing at the table.

I bid my farewells to all of them and hugged the girls before they get to their cars and drove the night.

"At your service ma'am." Armin smirked while he motioned me to enter his car as if some servant on five star hotels.

"You look creepy but handsome." I said a smile playing on my lips.

He then walked fast the reach the handle of the door on the driver's seat.

"Where to miss?" He asked. Wait. I've seen this before I love this movie!

"To the stars." I answered him.

He looked to me a bit shocked about what I said.

"Oh I guess I'm lucky I have my Rose. You know in the movie they did th--" I immediately covered his mouth while he was driving.

"Armiiiiiin.." I said embarassed at how he casually says it. Even though it's only the two of us.

I felt my face heat up as I felt the butterflies in my stomach again going wild by just thinking of that scene oh my god Armin Arlert.

He laughed and licked my hand.

"Armiiiin!! Naughty boy!" I scoffed at him as he handed me an alcohol.

"I just can't believe I spent the most beautiful day with the person I love. Now I want you and me alone together." He winked at me and went back watching the front.

"I know baby. You have beautiful friends and you have to keep them. They are as wonderful as you." I smiled at him fixing my glasses as I took a deep sigh staring at the beautiful moon above us.

I hope this will stay like this forever. Me having company with Armin's squad. Him being my kind and handsome lover. I felt like I won a lottery. I hope it never ends.

"Did you know this day is the happiest day of my life baby?" I stared at Armin while he said that. My mouth suddenly hang open.

"Me too baby. Sometimes, I question to the moon how he made sure to make me meet all of you." I smiled looked outside.

There is still this pang of fear that creeps on my mind thay one day all of these will turn upside down. But I shrugged it all off.

"I love you so much Annie Leonhart. I won't get tired saying of this to you." He grinned at me. But for me it felt like the most heartfelt smile I have ever seen.

The butterflies on my stomach are already doing back flips.

For the first time I dont feel like going home.

I just want to be in his arms.

I want this to be the longest ride.

I reached for his hand and squeezed it.