Chapter 8: Warnings

Annie's POV

"Do you think they will accept me?" I was fidgeting beside Armin as we walked through the corridor.

His hand held mine. Even at the parking lot where he parked his car, most of the student's eyes were glued to his actions as he opened the other door and I stepped out. Some even left their more wide open in shock.

I don't know why but this is what I fear the most. The attention. I don't want anyone to think that I am using Armin to gain something because I am not like that.

"Of course they will, Baby! You are beautiful and kind." He stated still looking at where we are going oblivious of the stares of many.

He tighten his grip when a pretty girl with even shorter skirt showed in front of him. I think I heard her name before, it's Mina Carolina if I'm not mistaken. I frown.

"Step aside, Mina. Can't you see you are on our way?" I swear I heard for the first time Armin is a little irritated.

"Armin baby, calm down." I said almost a whisper as I held his hand. Rubbing it in circles to calm him.

"Oh everyone! Look what we got here! Are you really this low Arlert that you forced yourself to date this ugly dumb girl right here?"

The girl named Mina immediately got the attention of everyone in the hallway as she looked right a me up and down.

"Yeah Armin I thought you liked high end girls like us?" Some boys yelled at him.

"I never knew I said that." Armin calmly said back to them and brought me closer to him.

"Everyone here especially bitches and assholes like you Mina and Bryan. I suggest you step out of our way or I will make you pay for messing up with us." Armin remarked with finality.

"No one will lay a finger on Annie or you will regret it." He then pushed through the crowd and made a way out for us.

"And by the way. She is my girlfriend." These were Armin's last words before he went to the cafeteria to gather with the group of his friends.

"I'm sorry about that, Annie. I know you didn't like a fight but I just want to protect you." He assured me over and over again as we make our way to the said place.

"Hey Armiiiin bro!" Eren his closest friend noticed him first and they did a fist bump.

"About time man!" The gray haired boy approached him.

"Hi! You must be Annie? Do you love food too?" The brunette asked me the one who loves to eat everything especially meat, Sasha Blouse.

"Nice to meet you! I am Annie Leonhart. Yes, my favorites are doughnuts and pies." I gave her a warm smile.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself by the way I am Sasha Blouse! We are bestfriends!!" She shook hands with me even with a little bit of crumbs on it. But it's fine anyway.

I smiled at them. They look nice except that creepy horse head is in here again. I don't quite understand him.

"Hi I'm sorry about Sasha she just loves to eat a lot but never got fat anyway. Here's a tissue for you." The black haired girl with a maroon scarf gave me a tissue.

"Thank you. You are so kind and pretty just like your friends. Your group is beautiful." I said to her as I looked at where Armin and Eren was talking.

They look like kids bragging things they just got. I noticed how silent she was. While she kept glancing at Armin and Eren's direction.

"Mikasa Ackerman right?" I asked her.

"Yes, and you are Annie Leonhart I heard?" He smiled at me.

"I am not being nosy but why do I feel like you are sad today Mikasa?" I asked a little bit worried at her.

Though I got to know her better just now, I felt like I want to be there for her too. Maybe because she is also silent but cares deeply about everyone.

"I can handle it. Don't mind me." She smiled at me.

"Yaaah yaaah Annie! Tell us about the date you had with Armin" Historia excitedly made her way in front of me though it was hard to recognize because she was small.

"Yeah we would like to know where you two went hmmm. I dont trust Armin with what he told us." Ymir then blurted giving Armin a look before smirking.

"Ymir we really went to a beach why wont you believe me?" Armin laughed as he tried to make his way to me and show his phone to everyone.

A fake picture of a beach or did he really kept one?

Probably got it from google. Thanks google.

I wonder why he kept that place a secret to all his friends?

"See I told you I went there with Annie. I wont show you my abs it's for her only."

Armin tried so hard to convince them but they all looked questioning him for being weird.

I laughed at how adorable he is when he is lying.

They all looked at me in unision especially Ymir.

"You have a weird girlfriend Armin" Ymir blurted but laughed.

We all laughed but Sasha and Mikasa kept stealing glances at me.

"She is cute. When will you find yours?" He smirked at all of them.

"I already have Historia so I dont need anyone except you guys huh" Ymir crossed his arms then hugged Historia as if she is the most beautiful thing on earth.

"Annie be comfortable with us. Where Armin is happy then we're happy too." Eren Jaeger said. I didn't know he is kind too.

By the looks of his face he can kill any nuisance in front of his eyes but he has soft sides too.

"I'm sorry I'm just really shy I hope you will be patient with me." I bowed to all of them.

"Annie you dont have to do it. Treat them as your friends too" Armin nudged me to the side and scratched the back of his head before saying

"It's time for class. Let's go!" He motioned everyone to head to our room.

Armin held my hand and we went along with them.

Unknowing of what is ahead of me. I just find some people extra silent today and he is giving a suspicious vibe.

Armin during the rest of the day stayed still beside me. And would text me when he was in different class together with his friends.

I find it really sweet and thoughtful. He really cared for me.

When the class was about to end, I went to my locker and placed my books I wont be needing to read in the next days as I have already finished them.

I was about to open my locker when I noticed the foul smell. When I opened it was already filled with garbage with a clean yellow card with words printed on it.

Congratulations. You are marked. This is your first warning.

I cried as I saw how my things got crumpled and turned to grey. My books look like they are garbage.

I was so angry I cried.

I felt a pair of arms behind me and saw Armin. I hugged him tightly and cried. I don't know what is happening.

Whoever made this to me is evil.