Chapter 41: Them

Annie's POV

I followed Armin to his room and he opened the door for me to come in. His room is big probably bigger than mine. I looked around everything around it and there was a desk over the corner. That's where he must be studying then.

"Your room here is bigger than the hotel." I said as I went to the bed.

I looked to the small chair behind the bed and my luggage was there.

"Yeah. I like it spacious." He said as he carried my bags to a closet.

I noticed the glass door on the left side as the curtains fall and was blown by the wind. I went there and the light breeze of the night met my face making my hair bounce in thin air.

I felt hands wrapped around me and I leaned against him as I watched the crescent moon above us.

"Thank you Armin. For letting us stay." I started.

He kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Anything for you Annie. I'll never you leave you this time." He said.

The winds got colder so we went inside.

"You must be tired. Let's get some rest?" He asks as he took off his shirt.

I looked away from him and he laughed. I felt my face heat up. Omg Armin what will you do now?

"You don't have to look away babe" he says as he embraced me.

I felt his hot body around me and I froze on my spot. Please. His pack of abs are pressed against the thin fabric of my clothes.

I looked at him and smiled but then I remembered I have something to do.

"I-I can I borrow your laptop for a minute?" I asks shyly.

He laughed and nodded.

I swear I want the world to swallow me as I awkwardly said that.

He pulled me and we walked towards his desk. Oh MacBook okay Arlert.

"What are you going to do an assignment? I can help." He said as he made me sit on his chair and he stood beside me.

I tried so hard avoiding his body. Damn muscles. That's so attractive.

"U-uh just check my mails and pass a narrative report. I can handle it don't worry." I looked back at him and went start my thing.

"Hmm okay. I'll just wait for you. Take your time." He kissed the top of my head and headed to bed and got himself busy reading some book.

I smiled as I looked at him for a minute.

My report was long as it was a requirement to construct it in a particular form. I turned the macbook off and turn the screen down. I noticed he was already closing his eyes while he was still holding the book in his hand.

Oh poor boy. He must have been so tired.

I smiled as I headed to him.

I kissed his cheek and he woke up eyes wide.

"Did I fell asleep?" He asks rubbing his hands on his face.

"Yeah. You look so tired. Let's sleep." I said as I went to the other side of the king sized bed but remembered I haven't changed clothes yet so I went to where my bad is located.

"Where are you going?" He asks while yawning. Ah so cute!

"I have to change first." I said as I picked my sleeping gown and headed to the bathroom.