Chapter 24: Movie

Armin's POV

I think I'll go crazy about her. Something about her is so intoxicating.

I tensed as I felt her cold breath on my ear as she whispered those words. My mouth fell ajar as she stared at me straight in the eyes and she cupped my chin. She then went closer until we're inch away just like earlier.

"You really look like a cute puppy." She smirked just right before our nose touch.

She then moved away laughing. I blinked many times as I watched her fixing her hair.

Damn. What a tease!

I caught her arm and pulled her close to me. She almost spun but I held her and pulled her into a hug.

"Don't tease me like that kitten." I said as she remained silent.

I smirked as I got her speechless. I checked her reaction and it was almost the same as mine before she looked up to me and smiled.

I put the excess bangs trailing her face behind her ear and kissed her forehead. She looked very surprised.

"Armin.." she hid her face on my sleeve and I broke from the hug.

"Let's go? My stomach is angry." I laughed as she gave me a grin.

We talked while eating and she got really extra talkative. I can feel that she is getting comfortable around me. I have noticed how her energy glowed. How she looked so enthusiastic in every way. And I can't help but smile.

I paid for everything. It's not a problem really when you have money you worked for. I am free to do anything that I want.

"Awee" she looked at the huge Stitch toy in front of her.

She got it and was about to pull her wallet out of her bag when I handed my mastercard.

"Armin.." She said but I only smiled at her. She pouted but look at the adorable stuff in front of her and smiled.

"Thank you.. I always wanted this cute thing here but dad always forgot." She laughed as she pinched the cute stitch doll.

"No problem with me kitten." I laughed as she tried to hit me but failed.

"But seriously thank you. I'm so happy." She smiled.

"So what movie are we going to watch again?" I asked as I headed to the small TVs being displayed at the mall to choose.

"Hmm how about you what would you like to watch?" She asked as she looked at the menu.

I hugged her from behind again and did the same from earlier.

"Anything. Just with you." I purposely made my voice hoarse and almost a whisper making her stiffened in her tracks and looked at me. She tried to hit me once again.

"You copy dog" she tried to hit me again.

"Oww.." I acted like I was hurt which stopped her and she went to ask me if I'm okay but of course I am just acting and I caught her again in my arms.

"You idiot!" She laughed.

The line. Oh how I miss hearing that. It just sound the same.

I ordered the ticket and picked the place where we want to watch and I chose the topmost center place where we can watch the most comfortable.

"Will you be okay with this?" I asked her.

"Yes! I love that place too." She was so excited.

"But Armin.. let me pay for the food on this please. I dont want to be a burden to you please." She pleaded with a pout.