Chapter 40: Families

Annie's POV

Truthfully, Armin called me that night and we talked for minutes. He told me that his bestfriend called and really needed him earlier for an advise. I smiled at the thought of him having heart to heart talks with his friends, it would look cute. He ended with a see you tomorrow beautiful line that made my heart flutter.

I heard a knock on my door and my brother came in.

"Annieee! Wake up it's time to goooo!" Falco jumped enthusiastically on my bed as he hugged me.

I forgot that we have a trip today!!

I automatically went to my walk in closet and picked a luggage and just picked whatever clothes my eyes landed on without folding them in such a hurry.

I thought to myself why pack when you can buy everywhere?

Made sense. As long as you have money. You can have everything.

I settled to 5 pairs of clothes.

"Falcooo come this instant!" I heard Colt called outside.

I laughed. My brother must have wasted his shampoo and toothpaste once again. Aish this kid!

I laughed as I took a quick bath and brushed my teeth and finally dressed. I finally felt sore free.

I wore a fitted black jeans with black belt matched with a white crop top blouse and a pair of white nike shoes.

I combed my hair neatly letting my hair stay at my back as they finally became longer. I should probably get a new haircut.

A heard a knock on the door once again.

"Darling let's go." This time it was dad.

"Incoming!" I shouted as I held my luggage and picked my bag. I hurriedly took my wallet and phone inside and put some perfume.

"Armin will meet us at the airport. We'll take a private plane." He said as he went downstairs and I followed closing the door behind me.

"You all were so quick it's so obvious that you all are excited huh?" I laughed as I saw Falco by the main door jumping in joy while Colt was carrying his bag.

Pixis helped me as we took the black van today.

"Take care Ma'am Sir." The maids bowed as we bid farewell.

We arrived and he was already there. He parked his car somewhere in the reserved lane. He was wearing black shades and was holding flowers. My heart skipped a beat.

As soon as the door opened he went closer and greeted them as I was the last one to come out.

"Good morning." Armin says as he handed me the flowers and took his shades off slowly. Making the insects on my stomach do backflips.

He was so handsome. It was breathtaking.

"Good morning. Thank you." I said as I felt my cheeks flush in pink as I received the flowers and smelled it. It feels wonderful.

"Hey love birds. It's time to go." Colt called all the way from the stairs in the plane.

This brother really needs to find a girlfriend. Remind me to make him a tinder account later please!

"Let's go?" He held my hand and pulled me slowly to go there as the service crew was waiting by the door.

I immediately took a photo of him by my left hand though I was struggling to hold the bouquet of flowers.

Perfect. He wasn't looking while he held my hand towards the plane and a small part of flowers on my arms were shown. Just how many things girls can carry with their small hands?