Chapter 48: Monster

Annie's POV

"Pieck? What is the meaning of this?!" My eyebrows met as I asked her seriously.

"What? All of this?" She laughed evily it even sounded not like her.

"Pieck please this is not funny. Let me go." I demanded her as I struggled trying to escape from the chair I was tied to.

"Do you really think I will let you escape now that I have you?! What an ugly and dumb person you are Annie." She shaked her head left to right and went to me and slapped me.

My head was turned to the other side as her hand slapped even harder. I felt my face sting on the impact.

"You bitch." I muttered under my breath as I glared at her.

"You are the bitch! You made my life a miserable hell. You and that fucking ugly boyfriend of yours!!" She gritted her teeth while she played at the cold gun she was holding.

"I don't remember causing any trouble to you not even once. You are a fucking psycho Pieck." I remarked as I glared at her. I could kill her by just using my eyes.

"Oh really? You dont remember anything do you? Of course it was because of me hahaha." She laughed evily as I stared at her. She is evil.

"I already know you got adopted by the Grice family so I made myself closer to you to watch your every move. And Cecil hmmmm.. " She started.

"Your fake mom, she agreed to my condition to put some powder on your drinks making you forget your memories tenporarily but plenty enought to guy some time all because she wanted to protect you. Aweee! Isn't that cute Annie?" She continued laughing hysterically as she paced back and forth.

"You are evil. A demon. A monster!! You used my mom!" I cried as I remembered my mom's last words again to protect my brothers.

"I see so that's why mom asked for that promise. So I could protect my brothers away from devil's like you Pieck!" I hissed as I remembered what they did to my brother especially the man over there looking at us.

"Ohhhh! I'm not sorry either. Colt is that annoying overprotective fake brother after all." She acted so carefree while she was still holding the gun.

My heart beat at the thought she might shot me later crept and I cried.

"Why are you doing all of this?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled my heart out to her and she shouted back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU TWO MY MOTHER HAD TO SUFFER HER WHOLE LIFE. EVEN ME AND MY SISTER!!" I saw how her tears fell on the ground as she immediately wiped them off.

I didn't know about that. Her mother? Who? Maybe because I still cannot remember anything.

"I'm sorry but I didn't remember that. So please.. untie me.. Pieck.. I could forgive you from all of this.. We could be friends again." I told her thinking a good talk will solve everything but she didn't listened to me.

"I DONT WANT TO BE FUCKING FRIENDS TO THE BITCH WHO CAUSED MY LIFE IN TROUBLE!! I DAMN THE DAY THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED AND THE DAY I GOT TO KNOW YOU AT THE PARK ANNIE!!" She says as she slowly walked to her seat just in front of me.

I was unable to talk as I really didn't know what exactly happened. She could be right. But still, what they did to my brother, all the police on that hotel was unforgivable.

"Reiner you really did a great job on making her surrender to I will be paying you thrice." Pieck says as she handed an envelop to the guy who hit my brother.

Reiner was the name. What??

"Naahhh she's taller but Reiner is much more taller." Gabi says as she looked up to me while Falco was searching for his friend Udo.