Chapter 53: Hate

Author's note:
How are you guys? Apparently, I am sad because we are close to its ending and AOT WILL END TONIGHT I AM NOT OKAY. I WANT PART 2 OF S4. :<<<<<

But don't worry. I will be having a big news later on. See ya luvies!! ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Annie's POV

I heard the door knob clicked as the door slowly opened. I was wide awake the whole time. I couldn't sleep.

It took minutes before I felt the other part of the bed sank as he lay down beside me. I immediately closed my eyes and acted as if I was fast asleep.

I felt him move and rested his hand on my stomach. I have to hide my anger or he will know I am awake. I won't be able to restrain my mouth then if I did. I didn't move.

"I love you." He whispered.

I felt him kiss my shoulder blade and rested. He pulled me closer to him and I just want to get away as farther as I could but I can't do it. I have to wait for the morning to come to interrogate him.

That night I wasn't able to sleep properly but I felt his tiny breaths on my nape exhaling and inhaling. Just you wait, Arlert!

I sat up feeling dizzy and sick from laying down the whole night making me run immediately to the bathroom to puke.

I see. It's the morning sickness for pregnant girls.

"Are you okay Annie?" I felt a hand on my shoulder in which I immediately pushed away as I got up and washed my mouth.

"Annie..Are you mad?" He asks as he tried to go near me.

"Don't come any closer, Arlert!" I said coldly as I glared at him.

"Annie.." he still took a step forward and I screamed.

"I SAID DONT COME ANY CLOSER TO ME!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he looked pale and in shock. As he should be!

"Annie.. I can explain.. I-I-uhh.." He scratch the back of his neck and panicked.

"I wasn't informed a lunch could be almost half-a-day long. Well thank you for teaching me." I said sarcastically at him as his mouth went wide open.

"Annie..I swear I-" He reasons as he went near me again and I cut him off.

"Don't touch me! I don't need your explanations!" I escaped from his arms and went immediately to the bathroom.

Before he could even come closer, I already shut the door.

"Jerk. You got me waiting the whole day and this is how you answer? You're even having second thoughts are you? I know you're hiding something!" I thought angrily as tiny tears escaped my eyes.

I can't believe you are doing this to me right now Arlert!

I immediately wiped them away and headed to the shower while he was knocking and calling me.

"I'm not going anywhere not until you open this goddamn door." He says which made me even mad.

"That's what you get for having a fucking lunch in almost half a day!" I yelled as I let myself emerged to a cold sprinkles of water above me.

"Annie please... Just open the door." He pleads as I wrapped the robe around me.

I had no choice but to go through the goddamn door again. What else can I do?

I gritted my teeth in anger as I opened the door and was met by him immediately.

A pair of lips caught my mouth and I stared in shock. I pushed him away trying to stay away from his grip as my tears fell from betrayal, angerand frustration but he didn't let me escape.