Bloom (A/U) Special Conversation

Phoo~!

Hello everyone, I want to message everyone that I probably won't be able to upload a chapter this week. Exams, projects, and my overall mental health has been a bit uneasy for the time being.

To be honest, it's been a bit uneasy since last week, but I'm still trying my best! I'm talking to those who care about me, and I'm still thinking about Hololive every day.

Another portion of this is to basically have a one on one conversation with everyone. With Bloom just tomorrow, not only would I not be able to watch it live, I'm slightly afraid of how I might become a crying mess.

Either way, I would like to... start from the beginning of this story. Or basically, the story of  how... I changed enough to create this story.

Truth is, while I do like fanfiction, a majority of myself hated the fact that I would keep using the same story from the original, and twisted it up a bit. While not every one of them was like that, the thoughts still plagued my mind.

And for this story, I'm proud that I was finally able to create something that felt... different than regular fanfiction. My character actually felt alive at that point, even if it is just mere words following along his life.

It's that I was able to become number one in the Hololive tag, that I never got to appreciate everyone fully, as I didn't feel as though this story deserved it. But nothing more for that, I'm to have got more people to see this story even if it doesn't match the votes with the views. Whether or not, I still appreciate just checking out this story.

Hololive has been a big change to my heart, and I bet it has changed everyone's too. The 2nd Fes made think back to the little much I knew about them. They made want to learn Japanese a little bit more, become better at my art, and gave me reason to try just a little harder at life.

Bloom. A single word is enough for me to try a little harder than usual. As flowers, we shall bloom under the sun that brought life to us. And until we wither and fall, we have to try harder and become happier and satisfied with the little life we have.

We will get stepped on and ridiculed, but the remaining petals left is our hope for survival under the harshness of the giant's foot. When it raised it foot, we will cling and still fight.

Everyone, bloom into a beautiful flower that you were meant to be, and shine under the rays of light the sun and moon give you.

Just remember that when days get hard enough for you, just remember that Haru had it as hard as you do.

And just like him, they'll soon get better with the people that care for you.

Cheesy... Maybe I should just stick to writing and not these emotional statements.

Thank you, for sticking by for so long.

And I truly thank Hololive for being there for me. Let's all stick by one another, no matter how different we all are.

For the sake of the girls at Hololive, for the boys at Holostars, and for the sake of all that blooms out.

From here, I will bloom.