What To Do.

It hadn't gone well.

"Amelia-chan is...." Fubuki couldn't believe what she was hearing. She felt her entire world drop as her eyes widened in disbelief.

"What?" Coco's friendly aura immediately dropped, now with an presence of shock and disbelief. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to calm herself down and make sense of what was happening, but she was failing. Her fists had already been clenched.

"..." Gura, who had been at the window, started to walk away without a single word to mutter.

Fubuki, noticing this, snapped out of her mind and focused on Gura.

"Gura-chan, where are you going?! Don't try to run away again, please!" Fubuki watched the small shark girl begin to walk away from the glass window with her trident summoned in hand. However, Gura did not any intentions of stopping and answering her.

"Gura-chan!" Fubuki ran to grab her shoulder, but she was brushed aside. Nevertheless, she still stopped.

"...She's dead." Gura finally spoke, her bangs covering her face to hide her expression.

"I know that but-"

"Don't try to stop me, Fubuki-chan. You know as much as everyone here that whoever killed her has to pay." Fubuki held her breath. She knew that Gura was right, but going based on instinct and rage alone won't help anyone.

"You thought I was going to run away because I'm sad and angry that my friend died? That I was just going to a beach again and think about all the good old times?" Gura's eyes, now shown to Fubuki, was void of life. Her face eyes sneered into Fubuki's, seemingly hating everything that she is.

"Maybe you might think that because I've done it before and you might think that I'm a child because I have a small body like this. But I assure you, Fubuki-chan, that I have no intention of hiding away like a child."

"I'm not saying that you were! Just let us think about-"

"My friend is dead! I don't have time to sit around and think who would've done it, I only want to kill the bitch who did it!"

"And what would Haru-kun think of you just going on your own looking for them?! How do you think we feel right now, Gura-chan?! How do you think we should feel when another friend of ours is going to get killed?!"

"Feel however the hell you want! I won't die-!"

"And how can you be sure of that?! Haru-kun and Mio-chan might not be the strongest, but who's to know that they're stronger than you?!" Gura bit her lip, blood coming dripping from her mouth. Her eyes wasn't looking at a friend anymore. 

Fubuki, who noticed the change in her eyes, narrowed her own, almost as if she was going to challenge her.

"You all can stay and wait for something to happen again. As for me, I'm done waiting for some miracle to happen. I'm doing this alone." Gura, in the same method of summoning her trident at times, created a wave of water under her before covering her entire body with it. Now, as a small tidal wave, she went back the way she came in by.

Fubuki wanted to stop her from leaving, but the other problem that was in the same room distracted her.

"Coco-chan, please calm down..." Fubuki was attempting to calm Coco down, due to the fact that there was a visible dark aura that swirled around her. Her eyes, which gleamed in impatience, stared at the nervous fox girl at her side.

"I am calm. I am intending to put someone down in the most normal way possible; body cremation." Fubuki gulped as she knew that Coco wasn't one to easily talked down.