Arc 2 Finale

"Absolutely not."

In summary, the explanation ended up being in arguments.

The strike that ended up bringing all the frustration was getting kidnapped by Chloe-san's group. And then coming along with me after telling them that they had been watching us for a long time... Yeah, there was no trust in the room immediately. And I wouldn't blame them, honestly.

"Let me die~! Let me die~! I'm a waste of space being here~! Waaaahhh~!" With the focal interest of anger was Chloe-san, she was having one of her problems again. She was currently trying to stab herself in the stomach with a knife. If not for me continuing to hold the knife away from her, she would already be covered in her blood.

"Okay, okay! Everyone stop!" A once gentle voice had roared through the entire room, making everyone freeze from what they were doing and dazed at the person who had yelled.

"We came here for a vacation and to relax, not to argue with one another. If we have problems with our decisions, then we all come together to form an agreement! Now, put the knife down, get back into your seats, and listen!" Mio was frightening when it came to her anger being shown. With the news of me being kidnapped, she had stopped cutting the onions she was busy with and slowly turned to look at Chloe-san.

Then, all hell broke loose with the plan.

As everyone sat back down in their seats obediently, Mio stood at the edge of the table with a gaze that might've made it seem that she was like a delinquent.

"...So, Haru-kun, you want us to go to the east so that we can find their informer, correct?" I only nodded my head. She processed it a bit before speaking once more.

"And you know that you're  basically collabing with your kidnappers, right? Are you sure that you can trust them? Calli, Coco, and even Gura doesn't trust her. What do you think that she has will benefit you enough that you should abandon your vacation for something like this?" I answered almost immediately to her question.

"Like I said before, their informer could be connected to that organization. If we find that informer that wanted to spy on us, then we find that organization. I don't believe that this individual works on their own." I heard Coco sigh to my left as she showed her displeasure in the matter.

"Whether they do or not, I don't think it's worth it. Those girls have been spying on us and could be easily leading us into a trap. They could be telling you everything that you need to hear in order to hook you in." She didn't try to sneak a glare at the person in question, who was shaking a bit.

"I... We're not lying! Everything I told you is true! And we also got tricked by our informer as well!" Mio coughed into her hand to grab our attention before the arguments started to happen again.

"Let's say we believe you. How can we be sure you won't have other motives?" Before Chloe-san answered, Gura took the stage.

"Are we really giving them the chance, Mio? With Haru caring about that stoopy girl, we have to be more cautious, right? Why take the chance and- "

"This is all just assumptions, Gura. We haven't finalized our decisions at the moment. They may have been told to watch us, but other than that mistake that this girl made... They have been rather tame at the moment." Mio's answer didn't help Gura calm her worries though.

"I... I...!" She suddenly stood up from her seat before digging into her cleavage and bringing out a controller of some sort. How she had that in there is beyond me.

But before anyone could even question what the controller was for, she raised her shirt, revealing...-

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?!"