Her Objective.

(A/N)

Sorry for the lateness, didn't really know what to write about, so this came to be first.

Arriving back at Kiara-chan's home a bit late wasn't good. While we were still told to go to Choco-sensei's office tomorrow, a bit of her future scoldings werr given to us. A slap on the wrist, the head, and flick to the nose. For both me and Rushia-chan, it would be better if we didn't have any encounters at the school anymore.

If course, I need to get some more answers from her, but I think that it's going to take some time to even get some answers. She looked pretty stubborn...

"I'm home..."I'm sure that because I wasn't home at the usual time, that someone was going to scold me. Of course, Kurokami-san wouldn't bother with me as she wouldn't care, but Kiara-chan and Mio-chan would the ones to definitely scold me.

The sound of barking was what greeted me. Looking down, Bubba, with his detective hat, stood on two paws as his other two were occupied being on my legs.

"Amelia-chan not showing you some love, Bubba?" Kneeling down, I rubbed his back, only for him to scoot backwards just so I could pat his head. Such a needy dog, Amelia-chan has.

"Something happened, Haru-kun?" I looked up to see Kurokami-san's unamused face staring down at me.

"Sorry, I had another encounter with Rushia-chan, the necromancer we met before.  Didn't really expect her to be so aggressive so fast..." How can someone be so eager to kill someone? Did my dad really do something? I could ask, but... it might get into the conversation about the-

"Haru-kun, you're thinking too much again." I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her voice again. My apologetic smile didn't really look interesting to her either.

"Sorry. You're right." I stood back up to greet her eyes.

"That girl named Rushia might be a hassle to deal with. Without a doubt, you wanted to know some answers from her, right? You're signing your death papers, you know that? Wait, I forgot that you could just pop up after being killed, my fault." I was expecting her to show a bit more concern than these jokes.

"Well, yes, I wanted to know some answers from someone who wanted to kill me." Kurokami-san began to glare at me. For some reason, it didn't look like she was go along with my joke.

"Do you have no sense of precaution? Did you even plan to escape when you first saw her? I'm betting that you didn't." She was getting a bit more and more hostile by the second.

"Didn't Mio-chan talk to you about-" She paused as she stood right in front of me. Her hand was close enough to grab my collar, but she stopped.  Instead of focusing on my eyes, she focused her attention on my blazer, something I would wear for time to time for the uniform. Looking at what she was staring at, I've noticed that there was a bit of a hole on my shoulder.

"Ah, I must've not noticed that in the confrontation. Kurokami-san, I know that you and everyone else worry about me, especially in school now, but there are a lot of things I can't control. I didn't know that Rushia-chan was waiting for me, and I couldn't think of any plans for escaping because I was in the moment. I will take my faults for not planning, but... I was more focused on trying to persuade her to try to talk to me without violence."

She looked as though she wasn't buying my reasoning, and only seeing it as an excuse as she sighed.

"...Give me it." She demanded.

"Give you... what?"  Her eyebrow twitched as she pinched the fabric of the blazer, before shaking it so I could understand.

"Okay..." She could've just said that she wants the blazer. I'm not that much of an idiot. Taking off, my jacket, something just came to me...