Sakura Miko

The sounds of our footsteps echoed through the narrow corridor we walked through.

"...I would like to ask how you even discovered something like this, but... I think I'll pass on the explanation." I spoke to the newly named Amelia Watson in front of me.

"Well, I can give you a short explanation to save you the time," She spoke without taking a glance back at me. "In short, there's so many hidden passages in Japan without anyone realizing it. It's actually pretty cool." After stopping at a "fork in the road", she glanced down at her phone and walked left, with me following along.

"...Does anyone else know about these passages? It's like criminals can just smuggle in some illegal stuff down here." The amount of time we walked could be similar with the amount of time I walk to school.

"Hmm, don't know. Considering it, maybe people did use these passages before. It's just weird enough for these passages to even be built under the streets. We should be almost there."

"And who would've thought that one of the entrances was inside an empty shop that's been closed down for a few years." I don't remember the shop's name, but I do remember my dad saying something about how he remembered visiting that shop a few times for snacks. It wasn't far from my house, only a bit of walking to get there. However, I can't think of a reason why the shop would close down.

"Well, there are so many mysterious things that happen under our noses, you know." Feeling our conversation becoming a bit dry, I thought of something that she spoke about this morning.

"So... how do you know about something... starting with humans and the supernatural?" She was quiet at first, but she continued to keep walking.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. It's best for you to understand the situation first before I share my side of the story." Hmm... She is mysterious, but I'm going to have to keep following to know some more.

As we continued walking, she started to chuckle to herself.

-Holonatural-

"I've been waiting for your arrival, Amelia-san, Haru-san." I was a bit frightened when I opened the hatch to enter the building from the secret passage to see Sakura-san waiting there for us. How long has she been standing there for us?

"Sakura-san... A-Amelia-san, can you stop pushing my rear?" As I was forced out of the hatch from below, I landed on my face first before feeling anything else land. She has some strength alright...

"I can only handle looking at a man's butt for only some time, you know! Oh, how's it hanging, Sakura?" The fact that she can change her attitude so quickly is a reason why I fear women...

"I'm doing quite alright, Amelia-san. I suppose the journey getting here wasn't a problem?" Sakura held out a hand for Amelia-chan to take and pulled her out of the hatch. I wish I could get some help! Even if I didn't need it...

"Nope! The only problem was getting him to come to me..." Looking at her glare, I shivered slightly before glancing at something else. Now that I know her strength, it's going to be a bit more weirder from now on...

"Well, I did say that using a dog to lure him to you wasn't a good idea!" Sakura-san laughed. H-Hey, why does she sound like this was a part of a gang meetup?

"Who doesn't follow cute dogs without their owners! Why wouldn't someone follow Bubba?! It worked with you, didn't it!?"

"Well... I can't say that it worked or not when Bubba showed me to the hatch that I happened to be next to..."

"But you were wondering how cute Bubba is, right!? You would follow him if he was lonely, right!?"Amelia-chan had grabbed Sakura-san's shoulders in frustration and started to shake her. Why is Amelia-san so frustrated by this?