Laboratory

Rest for me didn't end up being the nicest of relaxing sessions. I didn't get that much sleep due to thinking so much about the organization's laboratory, but I was eventually able to get some kind of sleep, though.

But other than waking up with a bit of bags under my eyes, at early morning, I woke everyone up and asked Mio-chan to start making breakfast with my help of course.

Since Mio-chan is quick on her feet when it comes to cooking, she was the best choice I had for making something for us to eat before we left, to which I had yet to explain to them.

I would've helped her a bit quicker... if I didn't have to figure out how to wake up a sleeping Coco-chan that is way more menacing than awake.

And with Coco-chan, Amelia-chan, Gura-chan, Kiara-chan, Fubuki-chan, and Mio-chan done with breakfast, it was time to tell them why I wanted them to wake up so early.

"Fwah~! Haru-kun, this better be something truly important enough to wake me up at this time. Dragons need a lot of beauty sleep you hear?!" Coco-chan yawned with hair that wasn't kept straight.

"Coco-chan, you weren't playing video games for a long period of time, right? Because of you are... that explains the lack of sleep you'll get." With a menacing tone that shook even Coco-chan, Mio-chan only smiled at her.

"A-Ahem, so, Haru-kun what exactly did you need? I had gotten enough sleep to clean the whole house?!" Coco-chan immediately changed her energy... Mio-chan really... doesn't like bad habits.

"Then, if you may, the broom is right over there, Coco-chan. How nice of you to want to do such a thing!"

"Y-Your welcome, Mio-chan! I'll be on my merry way sweeping!" And with that, she started sweeping... starting with the living room.

"Well... Anyway, the reason as to why I woke you all up so early is because I had met with Korone-chan very late at night." Everyone wore shocked expressions, but what stood out the most was-

"What?! Where is she?!" Kurokami-san, who had taken over for Fubuki-chan's spot in a second, stood up from her seat with a heated glare.

"Wait a minute! Please don't start getting rough in my house again! I may be a phoenix and all, but I will not put out your strange black fires! That's going to be all you, missy!" With what happened at the abandoned building, I don't blame Kiara-chan for being so cautious.

"Tch. All right, just tell us already! We don't have time to just sit around!" Kuro-san was still impatient, even after her apology to me. "I... want to save them, so please tell us!" And that experience must've changed her ways of wanting to save them.

"...Korone-chan had attempted to assassinate Ayame-chan, but she was prepared for that kind of situation. They were able to tie her up and I questioned her and... we have limited time to save her." Coco-chan, who had already stopped sweeping, came to us with a dangerous glint in her eye.

And yet, her expression was rather calm. 

"And? What's the plan? Surely-"

"Already have one. Don't worry, we're not going to waste time being here. This plan isn't exactly guaranteeing our safety, but... this is probably the most effective that I can think of in the moment." Amelia-chan raised her hand.

"I know I shouldn't doubt you, but... are you sure this plan of yours will work? I mean, do you even know where they're at?" Appropiate question. As of now, I don't really know, but...

"They're in a facility at the edge of this district's border line." A familiar voice came into the conversation, but it has been a long time since we heard of them.