Part 1 Finale

The sound of glass shattering ringed in Takanashi Kiara's ears. A trident had been thrown into the facility, penetrating the nearest member of the organization who was close to the window.

And then, alarms echoed from within the facility, frightening the scientists and researchers from within the facility.

"Don't let a single one of them get away!" Kiara yelled as her blade went through a nearby member. Hearing a gun clicking near her, she raised her shield in front of her and blocked the barrage of bullets that were sent her way.

"Die you damn-gck!" He had the chance to speak, but Ookami Mio didn't seem to want to listen anymore. With a clean cut as sharp as a sword, Mio had decapitated the man in a single second.

Without another second to waste, she went after a few more guards that couldn't do as much as the first that laid her hands on.

Kurokami Fubuki for once started to utilize her flames from afar, accurately burning down her enemies without a problem. It was until she saw something get thrown into the air.

"...A grenade?" Luckily enough, she was able to see the direction from where it come from; the front desk.

And being quick to her feet, as soon as the grenade touched the floor, Kurokami grabbed it, before using her agility and speed to maneuver her way through the researchers and guards and to the front desk.

"Hey, hold this." Seeing a guard cowering under the desk with his hands over his head, she dropped the grenade in his lap, to which he quickly starts to panic.

And it blew up. Killing a few researchers and guards who were near.

With Kurokami safe and out of the grenades explosion range.

A guard who had his sights on Gawr Gura who was unamused and effortlessly going through researchers who were trying to run away.

"Enemy in sight. Executing subject in-" Before the guard could pull the trigger, he heard something rattling behind him, only to see a few skeletons right behind him with carved swords in hand.

The guard did not survive.

"Fools. Even with magic-infused weapons, they still can't touch us. Have they not realized the gap in power between the two worlds?" Watching her skeletons have their way with the guards and researchers, Uruha Rushia could only be disappointed in the enemies she was facing.

It was safe to say that there wasn't any problems going on for the group on the surface.

"Mio-chan, your-!" Even without a warning, Mio-chan elbowed the man behind her who had a baton in his hand. Feeling as though her elbow didn't connect with the man's stomach, she backed away from him, seeing that he was heavily armored.

"Heh, don't think that this will be easy. I made sure to pack this bad boy with as many body protection packs we had! Try to hit me, you won't be going through!" The guard was confident in his armor, but...

"I wonder... will those packs protect you from a wolf's fangs?" Before the guard could question what she meant by that, her body had been covered in hair. And in replace for her human form, was a large wolf.

"Let's test that theory." The man started to back away in fear, not knowing of what was to come of him.

"F-Focus fire on the large ass wolf! I rep-!"Before any other guard could hope to help him, they turned to see his half his body within the wolf's mouth. The wolf started to shake the body as if it was a dog toy.

"Not expecting that, but hey, go crazy, Mio-chan!" Taking advantage of the shocked guards, Gawr Gura used her trident to summon water beneath some of them and raised them in the air, trapping them inside some sort of water prison.