Hm?

(A/N)

Hi. Surprise.

I think after one chapter with Mumei and then a Christmas special will be completed before we get more into the story me.

Thank you for being patient with me.

"You're slower than usual today, Haru-kun! We need to hurry before the sale ends!" Just like the usual, I was in my head for too long to not notice that I was walking a but slow.

"I think you're going too fast, Fubuki-chan. If you keep rushing like this, you're going to trip and fall on your face." She was wearing white shorts with a white hoodie, her usual kind of attire when she's going out to get something she wants.

"But if we don't hurry, then I won't get the game!" She whined while throwing her hands around like in a tantrum. She's been a bit more expressive nowadays.

"Then what was the point of bringing me?" I mean, I understood the rush, but I don't think it was worth running for. I don't believe that I've ever ran for a game before...

"Because... Um... You have... more money?" The statement in the form of a question made me stop. My eyes narrowed as I stared at Fubuki-chan's nervous figure right now.

"Fubuki-chan, did you spend all of the money Kiara-chan gave you on video games?" If her fox ears were visible, I would've seen them deflate. Her once happy expression was quick to sadden.

"Um... Yes...." She didn't beat around the bush and answered honestly. I sighed before patting her head.

"I think you should learn about self-restraint. Either that, you really like getting spoiled by Mio-chan or me."

"Hehehe..." She scratched her cheek nervously.

"And I didn't mean that in a good way, Fubuki-chan. When this organization is gone, I'm hoping... everyone would be able to live their own life." She moved away from me  sporadically and stared at me with worried eyes.

"What does that mean?! You aren't planning on going somewhere far away, right?!" There was a touch of loneliness in her worried eyes. But I reassured her with a smile.

"Of course not. All that I'm saying is that you will become independent without our help, so it's best you understand that now. It's not like we're abandoning you." She forced a smile that obviously wasn't genuine.

"You're right. I should've thought as much. Sorry if I'm acting a bit like a child..." Well, there goes that good mood we once had.

No, it's because of the way I'm acting that I'm treating her like this. I'm sure Amelia-chan will return soon, but... I just can't help be more worried the more she's gone.

"You're slacking behind Fubu-chan~! The sale is going to end at any second~!" I tapped her shoulder and started to run and hurry.

"Huh? H-Hey! W-Wait up!" I looked back to see her a bit startled at first, but she picked up the pace when she noticed that I was running. Luckily enough, there wasn't anyone in our way, so we ran without any thoughts about others.

For once, I felt as though I can give my thoughts on Amelia-chan some rest.

-Holonatural-

When the door opened it revealed a friend of theirs that had been concerned for their safety.

"Seriosuly, you two just continue to surprise me with your actions!" She voiced out her complaints, to which they brushed to the side.

"Yes, we know. Please keep the complaints to a minimum, please." Su answered, playing on his game again.