Fight! Fight! Fight!

(A/N)

Hi. I'm very badly sick, but I really wanted to get this out because it's been stuck in my head. I might just rest next week, but who's to know if I feel better soon.

Yes, I'm an idiot working on this while sick. I'm sorry.

Amelia has still not returned from her journey or whatever she was doing. How long was she going to make us wait for her? I don't know what she's doing, but by the day, she's making us all worry for her safety.

Gura-chan tries to not show it well, but her mood is slowly dropping a bit more. I was hoping that us being there would help her out a bit more, but I don't think it's working.

So I took it to my own hands and tried to find something that can help us find her.

And the only thing I can think of is her notes or diary that she has.

...

...That watch of hers surely makes her go forward or back into time. Where did she even get that from? I doubt that she was able to create that herself...

There were notes of her having to go back in time to "fix" something, but she was extremely vague as to what that meant. "You should know" is circled on nearly every single page that she has, meaning that this was something only she would know.

I looked through a lot of her notes to find out what she needed to fix, but there's nothing here. There was another thing that I noticed was odd, and that was "I have to be quicker now. There's only one shot left...". Why did she have to do something more quickly now? And this "one shot left"....what does this mean?

Amelia, how dangerous is this mission that you're doing? That other Amelia that I met... She is proof of something going really wrong right now. This future or past Amelia was desperate enough to want to hang out with me, so that Amelia could possible be a future Amelia?

Is the Amelia that I know the present Amelia? Or is she another Amelia from the past or future? How many Amelia's could there be? Could she have replaced herself with different Amelia's heat different times?!

...Calm down, Haru, you need to calm down. I'm sure... there's a good explanation for this, but I don't see how there's a logical one at best.

I wish I could see Amelia right now. I need to question why she has the time machine, why she came to this time, and why she wanted me specifically to do this adventure for her. Because since she's relying on someone like me, I can tell that something bad had happened. She wouldn't seek help and do the work herself...

The sound of buzzing ringed in my ears, making me pull out my phone. It was Mio wanting to hang out today. Well, I don't think I'll get an answer just standing around here, so I might as well leave now.

But before I put my phone in my pocket, another buzz had went off, this time... that supernatural locator device that Amelia had made.

And strangely enough, the readings of the person that needs help is... huge. It was nothing that I had seen before. I don't know why, but something is telling me that whatever is going on there is definitely bad.

-...-

"Sorry, Mio, looks like we really have to get going."

"It's fine. I just didn't think that our date would end up being interrupted like this again. Are you sure those readings are at a dangerous level?" I nodded my head, showing her the locator.

The locator itself was like a regular locator, with a dot being the target of interest as a line follows through a pattern like a circle. Unlike other times, the dot itself is almost covering the entire area of interest. Luckily enough, we get a text on the locator as to where the supernatural being is currently.