Necromancer

"I'm back!" When I had heard no one in response, I walked over to the living room to see if there was anyone there. Surely enough, the first I see was black hair that was looking through the fridge. "Mio-chan?"

"Nhm?" Someone that resembled Fubuki-chan's appearance was standing at the fridge with a snack in her mouth. Her black hair, her eyes, and tail resembled them, but... Was this her sister?

"A-ah, I didn't know that... Fubuki-chan had a sister!" Her red eyes seemed to bore into me without interest as I waited for her to respond. Her sister was... definitely the exact opposite of her. Instead of Fubuki-chan's excited and happy attitude, her sister seemed to be a resilient type of person.

"You're... I'm not her sister." As she closed the door with a can of soda in her hand, she walked to the staircase without exchanging anything else to say.

Not her sister, huh? But they look exactly alike. If she's not her sister, then cousin? Are there even cousins that look alike? Surely, that can't be true. Before I could think about it some more, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took it out.

"Amelia-chan?" Upon opening the message, the question of where I am was her main priority. Answering her, another message was sent.

"Haru, we got a bit of a situation at your school." When I read her message, my spine shivered a bit.

"What exactly do you mean?" Knowing my luck, it probably has something to do that's related to killing me.

"Don't ask how, but there's been a bit of a spike coming from the inside of the building. Whatever it is, it's not looking pretty. I'm going to need you to meet me there as fast as you can." I don't understand what was going on. But I don't think I have that much of a choice though.

I should leave a note to them, but I don't have enough time to explain the situation.

Alright, it's time to go.

               -Holonatural-

"Amelia-chan!" Upon arriving at the school gate, I saw her standing there with a device in her hand. Luckily enough, no one should be at the building at this time, so we can at least not worry about anyone else being harmed.

"Haru, good thing you came. Here, look at this." When I stood by her side, I looked at the device to see a holographic version of the school with a strange red dot slowly starting to spread throughout the building.

"What exactly am I seeing?" It was obvious that red meant danger, but what exactly was the danger that was starting to spread out? From out here, I don't see anything.

"Supernatural, obviously. Whoever is doing this, they are certainly powerful. And what's strange, is that they are targeting your school. I can't think of any reason as to why they would do this. We're going to need to go inside and investigate." Putting the device in her pocket, she tried to open the gate, but it bolted locked.

"Well, I guess we're going to need to find-" I had stopped talking when I realized that Amelia-chan had taken off her cloak and threw it on the other side of the gate.

"C'mon, I'll give you a boost." As she rolled up her sleeves, her she bent down in position to carry my feet.

"Wait, are you serious? Do you see how high this gate is? It's best that we-"

"We don't have time to do that, Haru! Either I throw you over the fence, or we don't stop what's going on in there!"

"Hold on, you're going to throw me over it?! I'm going to die from the fall!" I didn't care if I was immortal or not, the last thing I want to do is die on my head!