Thank You... Seriosuly. (A/N)

I should've made this a lot earlier than now, but I just thought that I should... I'll just get to the point already.

Thank you all for supporting this story. I'm not leaving or anything, I'm just being here in this chapter to thank everyone who kept reading and coming back to this.

For the person who re-read this story a whole bunch of times, you know who you are.

But one thousand votes... Someone is bound to think that it is just a number and a few zeroes, but it's so much more than that. For such a small fragment of people to be reading this, I believe those zeroes will be filled again, changing the one into something greater.

I thank you all for coming to read this out, even if it's not part of your taste. I thank you all for giving me the chance to give more life to these characters than anything else. I might have other stories I haven't finished, but I truly, truly, and truly love this the most. 

But... the main thing to know is that Haru's story isn't close to done yet. There is more set to come, and I hope everyone that gave the chance to fill out the first set of zeroes will be there at the very end.

Thank you all. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I want to thank everyone so much that I want to cry. And I don't need another reason to.

A chapter will be out soon.