Boredom?

Calliope Mori had defeated her sixth robot that attempted to attack her. Her unfamiliar surroundings had immediately made her get on her feet and got to moving.

However, through the hallways without finding a single room, she had suddenly been attacked by a robot that was easily taken down by a single swing of her scythe. With the ability to phase through objects in her arsenal, bullets and rockets had went through her, not feeling any sort of threat from them.

But unfortunately, while a couple wasn't that much of a problem, their large numbers were sure enough to get under Calli's skin, not really paying attention to the damage that she's allowing in the hallway she was in.

Making some... unfortunate results....

"Geronimooooo!" A familiar voice ringed in Calli's ears as she watched an individual landed on the last robot in the room, destroying it instantly. The debris and the smoke around her masked her vision, but she was clearly able to tell who it was surprisingly.

"Coco?! Are you alright?!" The way she landed must've hurt from the angle that Calli had seen the woman fall from the ceiling.

"Phew! Ans I here I thought that this place was going continue to be boring! Ah, how ya doin',  Calli?" A bit of sweat trickled down Calli's head.

"I'm uh... I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking. Mind... Mind explaining your part of what's going on?" Coco shrugged her shoulders as she brushed the dust off her outfit.

"Not a damn clue. We all got separated, and the damn building has all kinds of traps everywhere. So... What's these crappy robots doing all over here?" Picking up a crushed robot's arm, she threw it off to the side.

"I don't know. They just suddenly came out of nowhere. But they're weak as hell too." Coco chuckled a bit to herself, seeing the many robots torn apart from limb to limb. Or rather, from part to part.

"Well, let's just-oh?" Before Coco could finish her sentence, something had landed on Coco's head hefore dropping onto the floor. Both were able to tell that it was rather a small brown book.

"The hell this book come from?" Coco asked as she picked it up. Calli looked up to the hole above them, seeing nothing but pitch black.

"Don't know. It must've fell from one of the floors that you fell through. Any ideas as to kno who's it is?" Coco had opened the book before flipping it, realizing at first that it was upside down.

"Hmm... no name on it. However..." She flipped through the pages. "It looks like it's some sort of diary.  We got nothing better to do, so why not just read a bit for now?"

"I guess so. I'm a little against snooping through someone's stuff, but if it help us get out of here, then might as well."

"Oh, it's all fine~! It's not someone's going to murder because you read about someone's day! Live a little, Calli!" Coco waved off Calli's concern, just wanting to hurry and read through whatever was in the diary.

The day started off the same again.

Wake, eat, leave, and fulfill responsibilities that are passed down to every student. The trainings and teachings was taxing on the student body, some of them collapsing, having to be rushed to the nurses office. Even with the grueling pain that was bestowed to us every day, not a single one of us left.

Where else could we go to?

It was the only school that could help those with the slither of magic that hides dormant within our bodies. Of course, in order to master our abilities, we were put to threatening situations and unpredictable events that have us react accordingly.