20 Minutes

Ookami Mio hadn't expected to fall into a giant pool of water. In fact, neither of her friends hadn't expected the sudden wave of water to surround their forms.

She had watched Okayu being the first to hurry and swim out of the water, soon with everyone managing to get out of the body of water with coughs of some water coming out.

*Hoo!*

Without a second to themselves, an owl had been resting on a broken piece of debris. It had spread its wings as it had now took off to the air, going somewhere Mio wouldn't know.

"I'm... sure this waaattt-ttter... wasn't here before!" Okayu had been shivering as Korone had gave her her hoodie. Unfortunately, the hoodie was wet as well.

"Probably that nature girl had something to do with it. Kiara, if you mind?" Kiara had nodded her head to Calli as her hair had become a more saturated orange, giving everyone a warmth from the shivering cold water.

"Mio?" Fubuki called out to her.

Mio, who had been watching the owl leave, turned around to Fubuki, a fierce gaze in her eyes before nodding. Understanding her, Fubuki also nodded.

Noticing the two having their expressions gone serious, everyone else had gone silent with the sounds of the trees blowing and birds chirping.

An explosion had made their way to their ears. Birds had taken off into the air.

"Is everyone ready?" This had to be the most scariest situation someone would find themselves in. Those without the mightiest of the strengths wouldn't possibly be able to touch those of god-like abilities. They would easily be able to eliminate you without any effort.

Mio's fists wouldn't stop shaking.

And everyone could see that.

"It'll be best if Kiara and I fight her for now." Calli had to the initiative to try to ease Mio's nerves. However...

"And just let you guys fight?! I've been itching for an exercise ever since that girl led us to some weird tower and shit! I want in on the action!" Coco hadn't been one to agree so easily.

"Coco, I'm not letting anyone die here. Kiara and I have to the best in this situation right now. If things get too crazy, just remember that we can't really die." Even if she was trying to alleviate the anger that Coco was showing, nothing seemed to calm her down.

"So because we're mortals we can't do anything in this situation? You're basically calling us useless here?" Seeing the bickering, Mio had stepped in.

"As terrible as it sounds, we might not be able to be of help to them, Coco. And Calli, as much as I know your intentions, you're starting to sound like Haru. As much as I want him to stop that mentality, I'm going to ask that you don't think like him either." Calli had scratched the back of her head as everyone else sweatdropped to the fact that she was indeed sounding like a certain phoenix.

"But I am still a dragon! I have thousands of years of experience!" Whether if it was sudden ego or anger clouding her mind, everyone can see that Coco wasn't putting up with these plans.

"...I'm sure you do. And so does Gura. And she's still nowhere to be found, Coco. We have no idea of her situation, but I can surely tell you that she has lost." Mio's attitude and bluntness had surprised the group. The calmness in her voice, the slightly narrowed eyebrows... Was this the same Mio here?

"Please, this situation has became worst than I expected; Gura and Rushia is missing and Haru is fighting against Mumei on his own and spiraling out of control. I'm constantly worrying about everyone's safety, so please don't add another death for us all to grieve over..."