Q and A

Cennon's Questions

1. Will vtubers from other agencies appear?
I don't think I will be adding other vtubers from other agencies in this. It will be a bit too much for me to watch over and build their characters.

2. How many volumes?
I pretty much estimate that Holonatural will end in three or four arcs.

3. Is Holonatural inspired by anything?
Holonatural... really wasn't inspired that much from anything. Well, I liked how Date a Live built their characters and did a good job with the harem trope, but it hasn't fully inspired me. This story is just my head.

4. Plans for future projects?
Well... I haven't thought that much of a sequel, but I might do one. If so, it's probably going to be in a way anyone doesn't expect it.

5. What is the direction?
I intend for Holonatural to become a bit more... mysterious if I could try that. Like what happened to Su and Ku? How was Mumei there? How does that tie in with the story? What happened in Amelia's future? I intend to answer these questions soon and develop some of these characters a bit more realistically in turns of events happening and their responses. So please expect a lot more chapters mainly about the characters with some back story to them.

6. Is the current Holonatural the same as when you first started?
It is not the same. I intended it for Haru to have a normal school life and the vtubers would come into his life all of a sudden and change the world around him but I'd chose to make a story like this.

7. What could've changed?
I wish I could've made Haru a bit more hard-headed. He seemed was a bit too easy to change, but I do like how he is now. Especially with his new design and behavior.

8. How should people receive Holonatural?
I want people to receive this as a way for others to learn a bit as to how to make a long story. While I'm not the best at it, and I make my mistakes, I believe that while this platform is easy to get into, some effort into making a story should be in place a bit. Anyone can do whatever they want, but I just try to make an example out of myself who had barely any writing knowledge into making a story such as this.

10. Are you satisfied with Holonatural?
As of now, I'm satisfied with how everything is going.

[Author]

1. Best Girls in each branch?
Well, I don't particularly have a lot that I love a lot, I just support them. Whether watching a bit of their streams and see how their doing, or continue to update this to make me remember why I started this; to show my love for them.

(Although I love Mumei and Mio a lot....)

2. Why did you start writing in the first place?
I don't know nor do I remember why I started writing. I think that just that I love harem anime that I wanted to write harem stories. Well, harem anime and stories are... becoming a bit bland, so why not do something that's worth inspiring others to properly write a harem?

3. How did you get the courage to post your stories online?
Well... I don't know. I just write and post anything that I want without really thinking too much of it. As I am an artist, I am a bit more self-aware of the art I post compared to my writing. To say in short: post and look for constructive criticism, it will help you out in the long run.

4. Goals as a Writer.
I don't think I plan to improve my writing style as I am comfortable with the way I write. I just hope that there are some people out there that appreciate this story for what it's worth and learn something and enjoy it for the long run!

5. Why are you still writing?
...I don't know. Writing just seems like another way of escaping. It's fun actually. But on a more serious note, other than the fact that I love this story and Hololive, I wanted to at least stand out from other harem stories and be looked upon to see how it should go when writing harem or just a story in general. I just wanted to be someone that others would know in the community.

(DO NOT see self-worth on online or communities. I, myself, is trying to break away from this thought process and accept myself for who I am and what I bring to the table that's unique from everyone else. I'm getting a bit better from the stress and not listening to the true critic of the world; yourself. It's a small process, but I'm slowly getting it.)

A/N

For this week, there will be no chapters. I thought I was getting a bit better and I ended up pushing myself more than I should. I hope for next week to write something, but... if worse comes to show, then I might have to upload every two weeks.

Thank you for reading up to here and I (might) have a surprise in the next chapter!