Thief

"Estimated time before arrival: 5 minutes."

We had left our vacation behind us after that day. Well, it was my vacation from school that we left, but that doesn't matter. Even if everyone wanted me to relax and chill during this vacation, it was already ruined with Mumei and everything that happened already.

"Alright, since we're almost there, I'd rather give everyone a heads-up when we arrive in the city." Calli had grabbed her suitcase from above her and gathered everyone's attention. "No eye contact with anyone weird. Poor people, men in fashion clothes, or anyone. Lots of people like to start fights in this area, so it's best we keep our eyes always in front of us." Everyone was clear with what she was basically saying.

As I looked out the window to watch the city begin to color in blue, I was surprised by the fact that I haven't gone here before. Everything looked beautiful to the point that nothing could be wrong in the city. But on Calli's behalf, I knew that this wasn't the whole picture.

Let's just hope that nothing bad happens when we first get there. I'm sure that everyone besides Pekora or Ayame could behave themselves without causing anything alarming.

As for the new group that's added along with us, I'm unsure, but for everyone's sake, they won't make any kind of problem for us.

So we should be alright.

..

I might be jinxing myself here.

Again.

        -Holonatural-

After getting out of the train, we followed Kiara as she had bought another house in this area. I'm actually done questioning where she gets her money from to actually buy another house. As long as it isn't something evil, to which Kiara wouldn't do something like that. It's just a bit odd that she's not telling us a lot of where her finances come from.

"Hey, Kiara, what's with the hood?" Gura was vocal about her confusion. Indeed, Kiara was wearing a brown hoodie with a hood over her head for some reason.

"Uhh... No reason?" That response was definitely suspicious, but if Kiara wanted to tell us, then she would.

"Takanashi Kiara is the..." Takane-san had covered Iroha-san's mouth with her own hand. From the looks of it, Iroha-san looked a bit tired enough to not notice what she was saying out loud. How much does she know about us...?

"Please don't mind her! She's a bit sleepy from the train ride!" As long as it didn't cause any harm, then I don't have a problem.

"It's fine. Just don't... be weird, okay?" I wanted to slap myself for how vague that sounded as everyone was basically weird in their unique way. Including me.

"Right! Please forgive her!" I nodded my head as I was a bit okay with her word, but as for everyone else, I was unsure internally.

As we exited the train station I was amazed by the beauty of it. Everything felt filled with color and I couldn't stop staring around the shops, windows, and buildings. If Calli hadn't warned us about this place, I would've made multiple mistakes.

Just got to make sure to not stare at people.

"Amazed by what you see, Haru-kun-peko?" Pekora had noticed my gazes at the area, that I couldn't help be feel a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry, just surprised that I haven't been here yet. Everything looks so amazing out here..." Pekora then smirked.

"Ah, but you haven't seen Pekoland-peko! The land is all the beauty that you need to see! As royalty, I'll be sure to give you sight-seeing tickets for free-peko!" A free ticket, huh? Wait, does that mean I have to buy a ticket in order to sight-see?