Relaxing

"Haru-kun are you sure this is the best decision right now?" I rested my hand on Mio-chan's shoulder to reassure her.

"It's the best because we don't have any space left at Kiara-chan's house. Let's just have this place for ourselves." She smiled, having a tint of blush on her face.

"And for the others right?" She got me there. Korone-chan, Okayu-chan, Fubuki-chan, Ayame-chan would be staying with us in a new house that Kiara-chan had bought for us.

I was worried for the amount of money that I'm going to have to pay back, but she blatanty told me to just live the damn house.

Word for word.

"Sorry."

"No need for apologies. Although I'm happy with the company, I'd rather just have... just the two of us, you know." She looked away from me, hiding the redness that appeared on her face. She's very shy.

"S-Sorry..." And I shouldn't be talking when I'm the one bringing the collar of my hoodie to my cheeks.

""So...."" We both became a little embarrassed with the mood. We really didn't have time to be... romantic due to the focus on my abilities and other things. But with one of the organization's important facilities gone, they've been a little quiet.

And that was a month ago.

And since then, we focused on getting artifacts that was close to Kiara-chan's house. And the supernatural beings that came with those artifacts... let's just say that I'm happy that some of them have their own houses.

"Mio-chan~!" A certain cat that we had saved from the clutches of said organization yelled out with a soothing voice to our ears.

"Okayu-chan~!" Matfhing her soothing voice in her own way, she greeted the neko girl with a smile and hug. I might... want to ask Mio-chan to speak like a bit more. It's so soothing....

"Is this our house now?!" Her companion, Korone-chan, couldn't hold her excitement with her wagging tail going crazy.

"It's such a lovely house too!" Fubuki-chan came out of nowhere and announced, shocking me. But I do have to admit, it is a beautiful house that doesn't look cheap at all. It's almost comparable to Kiara-chan's own house!

"Fubuki-chan, where did you come from?!" I asked, not hiding my surprised face.

"Behind that building." She blatanlty told me while pointing out which building she hid behind.

"And... why were you behind that building?" Her face became a bit flushed.

"I... got a little excited knowing that we're living in a new house, but then I got nervous and got scared arriving here alone." Wait, doesn't that mean that she's been here before Mio-chan and I?

"She's been here since this morning, Haru-kun." Almost on cue to answer my question, Ayame-chan dropped down right behind me and startled me.

"Why... are both coming out of nowhere?!"

"Did you get enough rest, Fubuki-chan?" I heard Mio-chan ask her, her motherly instincts instantly taking in. Well, she's been with Fubuki-chan for a long while, so of course she would act this way with Fubuki-chan.

"I did, actually! A full five hours of sleep went well!"

And that's when Fubuki-chan messed up.

"Only five? Fubuki-chan, what happened to the remaining two or three I told you to get?" A smile that didn't match the shadow over her eyes appeared on her face, making Fubuki-chan shiver.