Deal?

Back when Amelia wanted me to save the supernatural beings that would appear in the world and protect them. It eventually got to the part where we had to protect them not just from the society that probably wouldn't accept them, we also have to put a stop to this organization that is threatening the lives of the supernatural beings, experimenting on them, and attacking innocent people that aren't involved in this craziness.

But now...

Amelia had been killed because of supernatural beings that she wanted me to protect.

Either for their mission, their desire to destroy everything... They were dangerous beings to everyone and everything in the world.

And here I am now, listening to supernatural beings that want to conquer the world.

I had taken a deep breath and spoke.

"No." I turned to leave the room. But knowing that they were willing to kidnap me, I was sure that they would use desperate means to try to make me join them. I'm guessing fighting will be their first priority.

"Okay then!" The child exclaimed out.

...

...

What?

"It seems that this is the fourth one today, Lap-chan. At this rate, we will have no choice but to move from the area. I don't even think I'll be able to pay off for this tablet..." The person who had kidnapped me had sighed and pulled out a stylized tablet.

"What~?! But I don't want to move again~! My babies won't be able to come along with us~! They'll die out in the dark all alone~!" The scientist started to pace around the room, grabbing tubes.

...Eh?

"I see! Well then, we must prepare for another inevitable journey! Iroha! Ensure that my chair is just as clean as it is now when we arrive out our new base!" The blonde... samurai was now sitting down cross-legged and didn't respond for some reason.

"Hai~..." Her head slightly rested to her side.

She was sleeping.

...

...

"Let me get this straight..." When I was remembered to be within the room, all eyes were on me. "This group of yours... They were involved with trying to kidnap me when I was in the woods with my friend, correct?" I was hoping for their "leader" to answer, but instead, the one who kidnapped me did.

"Ah, we are truly sorry for that encounter. We were-" Before she could continue, the child interrupted her.

"Who are you to be asking questions, prisoner?! We are not to answer questions unless you are within our group! No secrets shall be distributed to random strangers!" Both the kidnapper and I were staring at the child for a bit before the kidnapper spoke back up.

"Shinzou-san, I am afraid that I can not answer your question."

Are you fucking kidding me?

"You try to kidnap me, try kill my friend, kidnap me entirely, and is now making my other friend in a panic right now... And you won't tell me why you did all these things?"

"I'm sorry, Shinzou-san, we are-"

"Yes! Our goal was for you to join our group!" The child was starting to get on my nerves right now. And what happened to not telling me anything unless I was in your group?

"No. Just no. I won't be joining this weird group at all." I was going to until someone raised their voice to stop me.

"Wait a second, Shinzou-san." It was the kidnapper who decided to speak out again. I didn't even bother to turn my head around to hear what she had to say. I really don't want anything to do with these girls.