Vacation

After the strange occurrence with the mortal named Haru Shinzou, Ouro Kronii had gone to discuss her latest news to the one above all concepts.

She found herself floating in the depths of space, millions of light years away from earth, before kneeling down as if there was a footing underneath her.

"I apologize for the sudden inconvenience for you, Omega. I come bearing news of an individual that has not only broke through the mortal boundaries, but has also destroyed the coucnil meeting group by... unforseen abilties." Kronii respected the "Cause of Events" like all other concepts. While it can be considered that the "Cause of Events" was the one who created all else in the universe, their intentions of doing so is all but mysterious as their appearance.

"Your news is not a surprise to me, Ouro Kronii. Although, I do not understand the purpose of interuppting my observations for trivial things such as the council meeting room that can easily be fixed." If one mortal would witness their appearance, they would be astounded by their shine that was equivalent to a star. Their bluntness and matter-of-fact statements could only make Kronii feel unsettled.

"If I may, the meeting room could easily be fixed, but my reasons for coming here is solely to focus on the individual who had caused the destruction of said space." She became a bit nervous as she was unsure if speaking to a being above herself like this by brushing off what was already said would get her punished or not. As their blunt eyes stare down at the crouching time warden, a nervous bit of sweat dripped down her face.

"...The individual you speak of is Shinzou Haru." Kronii's eyes widened a bit, displaying shock that Omega didn't seem to bat one eye on. "He is a individual that I have been observing for some time now."

"Is... is there a certain reason as to why you have been wa-observing him?" There was not a single time that Kronii had heard of Omega observing someone instead of... well, everything in the universe. Had they been the one that "caused" the destruction of their meeting room? For what purpose would they even have for doing so?

"...A child that was brought to life with the use of necromancy, interacted with the supernatural, achieved immortality, and has destroyed the council room, a space in time that is not meant to  be easily destroyed... Does that not intrigue you?"

"You have... been observing him ever since he was a child?" They had ignored her question, and in return, she asked another question in relation to her previous one.

"Yes, I have." They spoke bluntly. Kronii was going to ask why, but they had spoken before her. "While my interest in him isn't as comparable to Nanashi Mumei, I choose to not involve myself in his life." Kronii's interest piqued more when they had lightly spoken of Mumei. While the concepts had been together for meetings for a long time, it seemed as though Mumei was the most distant out of everyone.

And that's shocking to Kronii, who chooses not to interact with a single one of them.

It always seemed as though there was something behind those "kind" eyes that Mumei shows everyone. While she was considered to be the weakest of the concepts, she is very unpredictable in terms of her actions and choices of words.

"Was there a specific reason as to why you observed, Civiliazation?" Omega's eyes blinked and narrowed a bit, showing his lack of interest in the new topic.