Dorm Leader Meeting

Episode 2: Chapter 6

==========

Later that evening, Lev got a message from the headmaster asking her to attend a special Dorm Leader meeting about the Magical Shift Tournament. Since she had no idea what that was, she took a quick trip to Heartslabyul where the other student were shocked she had no idea what it was. They explained that it was a special sport for wizards and the tournament was a big deal for many of the students because it could help them with possibly gaining jobs in the future.

Before they could explain any more, Riddle dragged Lev away to attend the meeting. They chatted happily while they walked towards the Mirror Chamber. Lev was happy to see that Riddle was doing much better. He seemed more healthy and his mood seemed a lot happier.

Soon, they arrived at the Mirror Chamber. Like on the day of the Entrance Ceremony, the Dark Mirror floated in the center of the room with several coffins and smaller mirrors hovering around it. A large table had been set up in front of the mirror and several dorm leaders sat at it along with the headmaster. He smiled widely when they entered.

"Mr. Rosehearts! Miss Route! I'm so glad you could join us!" he exclaimed, standing up from his chair. The other dorm leaders looked at Lev and her mind blanked.

"T-thank you for inviting me," she managed to whisper. 

"Let me introduce you to the other dorm leaders," Crowley said, gesturing to the other students. "You've already met Mr. Rosehearts, Heartslabyul's dorm leader." He pointed at a smiling white-haired boy with dark skin and a tall, beautiful man with smooth blonde hair that was purple at the tips. "Those two are Kalim Al-Asim and Vil Schoenheit, they're Scarabia and Pomefiore's dorm leaders. And, that is Azul Ashengrotto, Octavinelle's dorm leader." He gestured to a student with silver hair and glasses. "The floating tablet is connected to Ignihyde's dorm leader, Idia Shroud. Savanaclaw's dorm leader should be coming any moment. Please, take a seat."

Lev took a couple deep breaths to steady herself and smiled kindly at the other dorm leaders.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," she greeted, sitting down in the seat between Riddle and the Headmaster.  

"Nice to meet you too!" Kalim chirped, grinning like a pleased child. 

"The pleasure is mine," Azul said, giving her a strange smile that was almost a smirk. "You're the new Ramshackle Dorm leader, correct?"

"Yes, I am," Lev said, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Azul continued to give her that strange smile. "Interesting..." 

 "So, the rumors are true," a voice coming from the floating tablet said in a dull tone. "A female has been accepted into Night Raven College. How strange..."

"Be nice, Shroud," Riddle growled at the tablet.

"S-sorry," Idia stuttered. 

They all started waiting for the Savanaclaw dorm leader, occasionally engaging in light conversation. After a few minutes, Lev leaned toward Riddle.

"Who is the Savanaclaw dorm leader, anyway?" she whispered. 

"His name is--" Riddle started, but he was interrupted by the doors of the Mirror Chamber suddenly opening. Lev's heart froze for a moment seeing none other than Leona standing in the doorway.

You gotta be kidding me.

"About time you showed up," Vil said in an annoyed tone. "Enjoy your catnap?" 

"Shut it, Pompom," Leona growled, walking over to his empty seat and slumping down into it. He noticed her and growled again. "What are you doing here, herbivore?"