Pickpocket Culprit

Episode 2: Chapter 16~18

=========

Lev opened her eyes, and she was back in the dream-world. 

This time, she wasn't on the savanna, but instead inside a massive rock formation. A large group--no, army--of hyenas marched in front of her. They all looked at a lion perched top a stone pillar. The lion kept proclaiming how he'd bring them all food and power. 

"Be prepared, Mufasa!" the lion shouted. "Be prepared!" 

"Long live the king!" the hyenas cheered. 

"How sad," a voice tsked. Lev looked beside her to see the black-haired girl standing next to her. Lev backed away.

"What are you doing?" Lev asked. "How did you know what would happen to Riddle?" 

The girl smirked. "I told you before, I have my ways." 

"What are those ways?" 

The strange female rolled her eyes. "I think you have a bigger problem to deal with," she said, snapping her fingers. Darkness swirled around her.

"What are you doing?" Lev shouted and she slipped and started falling into the black. 

"Scar may be selfish and moronic, but he got one thing right!" the girl shouted back. "Times are changing, and so must you! Be prepared!"

======== 

Lev shot up, sweating. 

"Oh, you're awake," Grim said, jumping onto her lap. "C'mon! Get ready! Breakfast has already started!" He ran off the bed and into the hallway.

"Grim?! Wait!" 

====Time Skip====

A few minutes later, Lev sloppily got ready and they headed to the cafeteria.  

"By the way, did you go somewhere last night?" Grim asked as they walked past the Great Seven statues. "I woke up in the middle of the night and you weren't there." 

"Actually, I did," she said, recalling the events of the previous night. "I went out to get some fresh air and met someone. He had horns and green eyes, and he refused to tell me his name. Just said I could call him whatever I wanted." 

"Horns, huh," Grim muttered, thinking. "How about, Tsunotaro?" 

"Tsunotaro..." Lev repeated. "I suppose. I'll ask him whenever I see him next." 

"Make sure to introduce me when you do!" Grim said excitedly. "I've never met a human with horns before." 

"Leviline~!" someone chirped. Cater and Riddle walked toward them.

"Good morning," Lev greeted, then yawned.

"Tired?" Cater asked. Lev nodded. 

Riddle suddenly came up to her and undid her bow. "Your tie is off a bit. I'm not like Vil or anything but you should make sure it's straight. It's a rule to look presentable, you know." He retied it then made sure it was straight before quickly backing away, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "That's better."

"Thanks, Riddle," Lev said, smiling. "I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, but I'll try to do better." 

Grim looked around and behind the two Heartslabyul students. "Ace and Deuce aren't with you?" 

Riddle nodded. "In accordance to the Laws of the Queen of Hearts No. 240, they are currently feeding the flamingos while dressed in pink."

"Awww, I wanna see that," Grim pouted. Lev giggled imagining it.