Savanaclaw Sleepover

Episode 3: Chapter 13~16

===========

After arguing with Leona for a little while, the Savanaclaw dorm leader finally agreed to let them stay until Lev's contract was completed. Because Savanaclaw didn't have any spare rooms, Ruggie suggested on letting them stay in Leona's room. Leona fought against the idea at first, but they finally persuaded him to allow them to stay there. 

Leona led them up to his room, even though Lev already knew the way because of her previous stay in Savanaclaw. Jack gave them some makeshift beds and they all prepared to settle in for the night. 

Lev, however, found it very difficult to sleep. She decided to study quietly instead. Because she and Jack missed their classes today, she had some work she needed to catch up on. She also decided that it was a good idea to study up on Atlantica and Octavinelle in case of emergency. This proved to be the thing she needed to finally fall asleep. 

====Wee Time Skip====

In the middle of the night, Leona woke up. He was surprised at his awakening, since he usually slept as hard as a rock. He guessed it had something to do with Savanaclaw being unusually cold that night. He heard a tiny sniff. 

Getting up, he silently walked across to room to where Grim had curled up in the blankets for both of the makeshift beds, quietly snoring. Lev wasn't in hers. Looking around, he finally spotted her sleeping on one of his low-laying tables, the top half of her body draped over books and papers. He walked over and studied her sleeping face. Unlike the past few times he'd watch her sleep, her face seemed the slightest bit uncomfortable. Like she was having a bad dream.

She was gonna catch cold or something if she slept like that, but Grim was hogging all their blankets...Leona sighed and carefully picked her up. He wouldn't be able to bear Riddle's, Jack's and probably the Headmaster's complaints if she got sick. 

He slowly carried her over to his bed, where he put her down and gently sat down next to her. Her expression softened and she subconsciously moved closer to Leona's warmth. He chuckled softly and set his head down next to hers. 

As much as he hated Octavinelle's dorm head, would have to thank Azul later for this.

=~=~=~=~=

Lev found herself back in the dream world. This time, she was underwater in some sort of cave system. When she looked down, she saw that her legs had been replaced by a light blue mermaid tail. She freaked out for a moment because she had no idea how to use the tail, but luckily, the black-haired girl was right beside her to steady her.  

"Hello again," the girl chirped suddenly. Lev flinched and pushed away from her, falling to the seabed. The girl had a similar tail, although hers was a dark blue instead of a light one. Almost black.

"What the--! You scared me," Lev gasped. 

"Apologies," the girl said. "It's just...I heard you made a contract with Ursula's little fanboy."

"Who? Azul? Yeah, I did." 

The girl snorted. "Goodness, I knew light-doers can be stupid sometimes, but not that stupid."  

Lev pouted. "Hey, it's not my fault. It was Grim and the others who got themselves into that mess in the first place. What was I supposed to do? Leave them?"

"Yeah," the girl said simply, all looks of teasing and joking vanished from her face. "It was their fault, they should deal with it themselves."