🌊Octavinelle Finale🌊

Episode 3: Chapter 38~ Finale!

===========

The next day, Lev never thought she be so happy to get a loud wake-up call from the ghosts. She quickly ate and got ready, deciding to wear a billowy blue sundress which she knew would dry easily after being in the water for a while. 

After forcing Grim to at least try and clean up from his messy ritual that he calls eating, Lev heard a knock at the door. Opening it, she was surprised to see the Leech twins smiling down at her.

"Mornin' Shrimpy~!" Floyd chirped. "We came to pick you up! Let's go~!" He picked her up by the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

Oh, so he meant literally 'pick me up'.

"H-hey! Put me down! I can walk!" Lev protested, but Floyd just laughed and continued walking. "Jade! Help!" 

"Sorry, Miss Leviline, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do now," Jade said, but his tone wasn't apologetic at all. If anything, it was amused. "Nice dress, by the way." 

Lev suddenly realized the position she was in. "You perverts!" 

====Time Skip====

After finally getting Floyd to put her down and racing the two under the sea (which in hindsight was a bad move) they swam towards the Museum where the others were waiting. 

"Hey! Lev!" Ace shouted, waving his arms. "Over here!" 

The Ramshackle Prefect quickly swam towards them. "Good morning!" 

"Good morning, Prefect," many of the students replied.

"Now that we're all here, let's go inside," Azul said, clapping his hands together and turning towards the entrance. "I made a reservation under 'Mostro Lounge', so please enjoy yourselves." The students nodded and spit up.

"Hey, why are you still human?" Grim asked, doggy-paddling through the water towards Azul. 

Azul sniffed. "That's none of your business. Please just go away, I'll return the photo."

"C'mon, Seally! I'll show you a special underwater food exhibit!" Floyd offered.

"Food? Underwater? I'm sold!" Grim chirped, following the eel away.

"Are you not going?" Azul asked Lev, seeing that she hadn't moved a muscle.

Lev shook her head. "I'm still worried about you."

Azul frowned. "You wound me. I'll make sure that the photo gets put back where it belongs. You don't need to watch me."

"It's not that," Lev replied. "How are you feeling? Emotionally? Physically? Are you feeling alright?"

Azul sighed. "Please don't worry, Prefect. I'm flattered that you're concerned, but there's no need. Trust me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

Lev opened her mouth to say something, but someone interrupted her.

"Lev! We need your help!" Ace shouted. "Grim's gonna eat the exhibit!" 

"What?!" Lev exclaimed. "GRIM!" 

===========

???

===========

After fleeing from Azul's Overblot, the black-haired female limped through a field of darkness and eventually fell to the ground..

"Not...enough," she gasped, exhausted. "That...wasn't enough."

"Wow, you look like death." From the darkness, a male in a long black coat appeared.

The girl gave a breathy laugh. "Maybe 'cause I just came back from it."

The male huffed. "From what time do you come?"

"Excuse me?"

"Time between our worlds is crooked. Off," the man explained. "Although we come from the same world, you have spent much time in that new world. You could be from my past or my future. I wish to know which it is."

The girl rolled her eyes. "Fine. My current form is from just after I was slain by the Keyblade-Wielder atop the Organization's castle in the World That Never Was."

"Really? Not that long ago, then. Good." The man strode towards her and yanked her up by her semi-formed arm. "What are you doing here?"

"Trying to survive, that's what," the girl snapped, yanking her arm away and collapsing back onto the ground with a wince. After sucking in a pained breath, she growled, "By the way, how's the hunt for my body going? It would really be helpful right about now."

"We're still looking for it," the man replied. "Turns out, that retched little king is good at hiding stuff when he wants to."

The female growled. "Ugh. Great. So I have to keep antagonizing those brats."

"Weren't you just gushing about how delicious their darkness is?"

"Yeah, but it's a pain to get them to give in to it," the female complained. "They're all trained to fight against the darkness and be weary about their blot buildups. Getting them to forget about that and just give in to the darkness is a pain."

The man hummed, uninterested. "Fine. Just stay where you are. It'd be annoying to finally find your body and have your heart just disappear as soon as we do."

"Yeah, whatever." The girl stood up from her seat on the ground and lifted her hand to create a portal back to Night Raven College.

"Speaking of those...'brats'," the man added before she disappeared. "Do you have an idea of who you'll target next?"

A lazy smirk grew on the female's face. "Actually...I think I do."

"I wish you luck, then," the man said before disappearing into his own dark portal.

The girl chuckled and leapt through her portal, landing in a dorm house filled with sand and hot, dry air. Her form was still wispy and dark, resembling nothing more than a mere shadow.

"UGH!" a voice grunted. The female looked up to see her target, a young man with dark skin and hair. The young man just so happened to be alone in his room, throwing an expensive-looking pillow across the room angrily. 

"Oh? What do we have here?"

"Stupid Kalim and his disgusting smile," the boy snarled. "Why can't you just--UGH!" 

The girl skipped up behind him and whispered. "Well, hello there."

The boy flinched and turned around. "Who are you?"

"Me?" The girl laughed. "Why, I'm your genie in the lamp, young sultan. Wanna make a deal?"