New and Improved

Two weeks after the events at S.T.Y.X, Leviline and Grim made their way to Ramshackle Dorm from Pomefiore. They had spent the last few weeks staying over at the other Dorms while theirs got rebuilt. Lev had wanted to go over to check on the progress, but between catching up on classes and all the other events going on, she didn't have the time.

But now, they could finally return home.

Lev had barely stepped out of the Mirror Chamber when she was suddenly stopped by Ace and Deuce.

She smiled at them. "Good morning you guys. How are you doing?"

"Fine," Ace said simply. "You heading back to Ramshackle?"

"Yep!" Grim grinned. "We just got word from the Headmaster this morning that it was done!"

Deuce smiled back. "That's great!" He paused a bit awkwardly and looked around. "So, what did you guys think about that test on Monday? Man, I was not prepared for that!"

Ace laughed equally awkwardly. "Yeah, it kicked my butt! Professor Trein is so mean."

It was Saturday. They'd have this conversation before.

Lev raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Yeah...it sucked." She glanced at an equally confused Grim then back at the two males. "Well, I should probably get going." The stepped forward to pass them.

They suddenly held up their arms, blocking her. 

"You know what sounds great to me?" Ace said quickly. "A drink from the Monstro Lounge."

"That sound amazing!" Deuce agreed. "We should go grab one before they get busy."

"You guys hate Monstro Lounge," Grim pointed out.

"What's going on here?" Lev questioned. "You guys are acting very we-ahh!" A pair of strong hands suddenly grabbed her arms and threw her over their shoulder. When she was able to straighten out her vision, she recognized the fuzzy grey-black tail.

"Jack!" she yelled, punching his back uselessly and kicking her legs. "What are you doing?!"

"Sorry," Jack mumbled, but he didn't let go. He grabbed her legs in order to stop her from accidently hurting someone. She could hear Ace and Deuce snickering.

Epel appeared in front of her face holding a black blindfold. "Just trust us on this one, Prefect." 

"I swear you guys--"

=========

After struggling for a few minutes to get Jack to put her down, Lev tried to stay quiet to better hear their surroundings, but the boys around her were talking too loud for her to hear well. She had also tried shaking off the blindfold, but Epel stayed in back the entire time to make sure it was secured.

Finally, they stopped.

"Okay, where did you take me?" Lev questioned after Jack put her back on the ground. She lifted her hands to take off the blindfold, but a quick shout and another pair of hands stopped her.

"Not yet," Ace hissed. "C'mon Prefect, just trust us. When have we ever steered you wrong?"

Lev crossed her arms and pouted. "Do you remember how we met?"

She could hear the others chuckling. 

Ace huffed. "Shut up. We don't talk about that." He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her in a certain direction.

"Don't let me trip over anything."

"Yeah yeah I know."

They walked foward a bit then stopped. The boys went quiet. Lev felt a tug on the blindfold before it was suddenly pulled away.