Helping the Headmaster...Again

Episode 3: Chapter 4~6

=========

Lev and Jack followed a small group of students who had similar anemones to Lev's friends. 

Looks like whatever Grim and the others did, they aren't alone.

Surprisingly, the odd duo found themselves in the mirror chamber that held all the magic mirrors leading to the dorms. Around them, students from all sorts of dorms were slowly pulled towards the Octavinelle dorm mirror. Many were complaining about some 'cheating octo-punk' and faulty contracts.

"There are a lot of students here," Jack observed, looking around the room.

"Yeah, I wonder what they all did," Lev muttered. "Let's go." 

After most of the student's had moved through the mirror, Jack and Lev quickly followed them. The Ramshackle prefect was surprised to feel a sudden burst of cool, salty air hit her face. When the light from the mirror travel faded away, her eyes went wide. 

This dorm was the total opposite of the Savanaclaw dorm. A large portion of it was underwater, with the dorm standing within a protective bubble.  The dorm house itself looked as if it were made of purple and blue coral. Plants like seaweed and dozens of types of coral flowed in ponds and streams peacefully.

"Woah," Jack gasped, an amazed smile on his face. "Night Raven College is amazing!" He caught himself and coughed uncomfortably. "Don't forget, we're in another dorm's territory. Keep your guard up."

"Got it," Lev agreed. 

They walked through the dorm building, passing through large glass hallways surrounded by water and a giant swimming area. Eventually, they found they're way to a place that was set up much lake a restaurant. Above the large door leading into it, the words 'Mostro Lounge' were written in a large, wavy font. Inside, a crowd of students--all with anemones--stood inside.

"There's so many of them..." Lev whispered, subconsciously moving a little closer to Jack.

"I think there's about 200 people here," Jack said, scanning the crowd. "What kind of cafe is this? I've never heard of it."

Lev stood on her tiptoes, trying and failing to peer over the crowd. She cursed her shortness.

"Can you see Grim and the others?" she asked. 

"No..." Jack said. "Wait! I think--" The lights suddenly shut off. Lev yelped and hid behind Jack. She had already gotten that twisting feeling in her stomach, but now she was really starting to get frightened.

A spotlight suddenly turned on, revealing the Octavinelle dorm leader standing on a small pedestal. He wore a grey-blue suit and hat, with his jacket being thrown over his shoulders and a long scarf dangling around his neck.

"Good evening! It seems all you poor unfortunate souls didn't make the top 50 on your tests. Welcome to the Mostro Lounge," Azul welcomed. "As you all are aware, I'm Azul Ashengrotto. Leader of Octavinelle Dorm, boss of Mostro Lounge, and from this day forward, your new master."

"What did he say?" Jack growled as the lights turned back on.

Azul gave the crowd his smirkish smile. "As according to all your contracts, from now until the day you graduate, I will have to work you to the bone here in the lounge."

"Hold up!" a student shouted. It was Ace. "This is all a big fraud!"

Azul glared at him. "Calling it a 'fraud' is rather rude. I gave you a perfect notebook that if you studied correct would've made it easy for you to score over 90 points."