Search Party

Episode 6: Chapter 3~4

==========

After agreeing to start their search for Grim, the first years split into two groups. Ace and Deuce would go and start searching while Lev caught up to the headmaster and work with the other dorm leaders.

She quickly dressed in a simple blue dress with a black jacket and tugged on some gloves and boots. She then hurried out of the Dorm and toward the main school, wondering where Crowley had gathered the dorm leaders. 

Luckily, she didn't have to go too far. She quickly spotted them standing in the middle of the road near the statues of the Great Seven. From what she could tell, they hadn't been there long. Ortho, the Ignihyde dorm leader's younger brother and Lilia were also there.

Leona was the first to spot her, probably hearing her long before she arrived.

"Leviline! What are you doing here?!" he growled. The other dorm leaders turned to her with shocked expressions.

"Miss Route!" Crowley scolded. "You should be resting! Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Saving my only dorm member and best friend," Lev told him. "Grim is my student and therefore my responsibility, I think I should be a part of the effort to find him."

"But you're still healing!" Vil protested. "You're health--"

"I'm fine," Lev interrupted. "I've taken the healing tonic and have gotten plenty of sleep. I'll be okay to help search." She gave them all a hard glare. "Any other objections?"

The males all looked at each other uncomfortably.  Lev usually didn't act so... commanding around them. 

"Good." She turned to Crowley, "Have you explained everything already?" 

"Pretty much," Crowley replied. "I was just asking for the dorm leaders' aid to help search and capture Grim. I've already informed the teachers and they've started searching."

"Alright," Lev turned to her fellow dorm leaders. "Well? Will you help us?"

"Of course!" Kalim said immediately. "But...I just can't believe it...I know Grim can be a little hotheaded sometimes, but I didn't think he'd actually hurt you."

"Speaking of which," Riddle said, "how exactly is your new injury, Leviline?" 

"Just a scratch," Lev brushed off. "But, I'm worried he might get even more aggressive as the night goes on. And with the festival continuing tomorrow, I feel we must take immediate action."

"I agree," Azul stated. "The well-being of our costumers must always come first."

"You will never change, will you?" Leona growled.

"I have a question!" Ortho shouted, his big amber eyes shining as bright as his flaming blue hair. "Should I make sure to ensure the survival of the target or not?"

"Of course!" Crowley exclaimed. "Please try and not cause any harm to Grim!" 

"Man...now we have a set of rules for our quest...oh well, Ortho will be able to clear this event easily enough anyway," Idia's ipad sighed. 

Ortho giggled. "Yup! I've got a map of the whole campus! I'll start scanning for irregular lifeforms immediately!" 

"Good, I'm counting on all of you," Crowley said, now unable to hide the slight worry in his voice.

Honestly, Lev couldn't blame him.

====Time Skip====

A few hours before dawn the next day, Lev (who was searching with Vil, Kalim, and Riddle), got a call from Crowley telling them that Grim had been found by Ortho and that he was okay, but she wouldn't be able to talk to him.