Neige LeBlanche

Episode 5: Chapter 57~60

===============

After her meeting with Che'nya and the Dwarfs, Lev decided to head back to the Coliseum. As she walked down the same path she took the first time she got there, she found it was much more difficult. As she was searching with Dominic the doors had opened and the festival had officially started. Hundreds of people moved between the booths and stalls, speaking excitedly in loud tones.

She wove through the crowd, trying her best to not get squished. As she dodged a mother with several children, she accidentally bumped into someone. The person dropped their phone and a large bag they were carrying.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she gasped. 

"No worries." The boy turned around, and Lev almost gasped again.

It was the pretty boy she had seen in all those different commercials and advertisements. The one that Vil despised. 

Neige LeBlanche. 

"H-here, let me help," Lev muttered, bending down to pick up his bag and phone. "I'm really sorry for bumping into you. I should've looked where I was going."

"Please don't worry about it," Neige replied, smiling kindly and taking the items. He studied her face for a moment. "Wait...have I seen you before?"

"Huh?" Where would've Neige seen her?

"Oh! I remember!" Neige grabbed his phone and typed on it for a moment before holding it up for her to see. "You were with Vil! Night Raven College's Prefect, Leviline Route!" 

What?! The image on Neige's phone was a picture of Vil and Lev. They were standing in Pomefiore uniforms and staring at a mirror in Vil's room. Lev recognized it as the day of the auditions when Vil had dressed her up. He must've taken it without her noticing. 

She read the caption at the bottom.

Getting ready for the VDC with the incredible Night Raven College Prefect! Wish us luck!

She stared at the image in astonishment. It had been posted not that long ago, long after their fight. 

...Why did he...?

"Have you not seen this?" Neige asked. "The internet nearly blew up when Vil first posted it. There had been rumors that a pretty girl had been excepted into Night Raven College, but no one really believed it until Vil revealed that he'd be working with you on the VDC. Everyone got super excited, myself included."

"O-oh," Let stuttered. "I see.." 

Neige blinked in surprise. "Is something wrong?"

"No," she said quickly. "It's just...I have to go." 

"Are you going to the Purple Stage?" Neige asked. She nodded. "Would you mind showing me the way? I'm supposed to be there too, but I'm kind of lost." 

"Of course," she said, trying her best to smile nonchalantly. 

"Here." Neige swung his bag over one shoulder and held his other arm out for her. "Hold on to me so we don't get separated. This crowd is crazy."

Lev felt her cheeks heat up a bit against the cold. "O-okay." 

He looped her arm through his and they walked close together on their way to the Coliseum. As they walked, many people would turn and stare at the two, whispering and gazing at them in awe.

"Is that Neige LeBlanche?"

"He's even cuter in person."

"That's the girl from Vil Schoenheit's photo?"