🍎Pomefiore Finale!🍎

Episode 5: Chapter 68~End

============

After getting checked into the infirmary, Lev soon woke up and was given a special tonic from Professor Crewel to help with the internal damage Vil's poison caused. Most of the major aftereffects of the poison had already worn off, leaving Lev feeling sore and tired. Because she wasn't in any more immediate danger, Crewel allowed her to leave the infirmary and get ready for the VDC. 

While the VDC was having its final checks, Lev dashed to Ramshackle Dorm to change into a fresh change of clothes. After getting changed, she hurried back to the stage and met up again with Malleus and Grim. They sat down in the seats Crowley gave them and waited for the show to start. 

The whole arena started to buzz with activity and energy. Lev could see many students from NRC sprinkled between the reporters, foreign students, and special guests. She could see many well-dressed families that she guessed were relatives of some of her friends, even spotting Cheka and Leona's older brother looking around for Leona. She also saw others who bore a striking resemblance to Kalim and Jamil.

"Man..." Grim groaned from his position on Lev's lap, "When are they gonna start? This is takin' foreeeevver."

Lev laughed lightly, "Patience, Grim, patience."

"Screw patience," Grim growled, "I'm hungry." 

Malleus laughed as Lev scowled and was about to chew Grim out a bit more when the lights dimmed and the announcer finally spoke up, telling everyone to sit down and get ready for the show to start. 

Just before the first performance, which was NRC's, Lev felt a small pain in her head. As her friends began to dance, she tried to push it aside, thinking it was just a side affect of the potions she had been given earlier. 

However, as the dance went on, the pain got worse and worse. The dance itself, which was only a few minutes long, seemed to slow down and get louder. Soon, the dull pain was a throbbing migraine, draining out all other noises. Distantly, she could hear Malleus and Grim trying to talk to her, but she couldn't understand them. It was like a single word was being shout in her ear over and over again.

Shut up... she told the screaming in her head.

Shut up,

Shut up,

SHUT UP!

-----Time Skip----

When Lev came to, she was in her bedroom. She was surrounded by the VDC members, as well as the dorm heads.

"You're awake!" Kalim exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

"Are you feeling alright?" Riddle instantly asked.

Lev, more confused than anything, nodded and sat up. "What happened?"

"We were watching the VDC when you suddenly started groaning," Malleus explained. "You seemed like you were in pain, but you passed out before we could ask you anything."

"What do you remember?" Azul asked. 

Lev thought for a moment. "Not much...I remember the show starting, and getting a headache, but nothing after that." She flinched in realization. "The show! What happened? Did we win?" The atmosphere in the room instantly dropped.

Vil shook his head. "No, but this isn't about that. This is about you."

Lev groaned and put her face  in her palms. "I can't do this anymore...the blacking out...the weird visions...when will it end?"