The Forest

Malleus, clearly infuriated by Silver's words, gathered a lightning spell in his palm. "How dare you?! Brat!" He flung out his hand, releasing the spell towards the human boy. As the bolt of like flew through the air, time seemed to slow down. 

Acting out of what seemed like muscle memory, Lev shot up and put herself in front of Silver. Her hands came up and crossed, forming a T shape with one hand pointing to the sky and the other out to the side. Energy gathered in front of her hands, forming a clear shield that shimmered like water. The lightning struck the shield, reflecting off of it and shooting across the room where the weakened bolts quickly fizzled out.

 Shocked by her own actions, Lev quickly brought her hands back down, breaking the shield. She looked at her hands in awe. 

"How...did I do that?" she muttered. She looked up to see the others just as shocked. Especially Malleus, who seemed deeply concerned and confused. 

"Leviline..." he spoke quietly, "How--?" He was cut off by a sudden loud yelp.

Lev looked behind her. Sebek had fallen to his knees, cradling his head in his hands. His face was twisted and confused. 

"These...are these memories?" He looked up at Malleus, a look of betrayal clear across his features. "Young Master...how could this be?"

Silver gabbed his junior's shoulders and lifted him back up. "Do you remember, Sebek?" 

"Silver, what's going on?" Sebek asked shakily. "What's happening?" There was fear in his voice.

Across the room, Malleus sighed. "So...you're 'awake' too. That's too bad. I'll have to put you all in an even deeper sleep." Green fire enveloped his form, burning away his dorm clothing and replacing it with a dark violet coat. 

His eyes and horns glowed with green energy. Black ink dripped down his face and body. Lev's blood chilled. He looked like...

Dust...

Smoke...

Blood..

"LEVILINE!"

"Maleficent," she gasped.

Lightning

Blood...everywhere

White dust

"No...No!" she screamed.

She felt someone grab her shoulders, steadying her. It was Silver.

"Prefect, stay calm!" he urged, holding up his wand. 

The air around them sparked with electricity. Green mist coated the ground and air. The black, inky substance that had appeared in Mickey's room pooled around Malleus' feet before quickly spreading out, threatening to cover the whole room.

"AAH! It's that stuff again!" Grim squealed, jumping onto Lev's shoulder.

"Everyone, grab my hands!" Silver yelled. Lev didn't hesitate and tightly grabbed his hand. 

Sebek scoffed. "Why would I--"

"Just do it!" Silver ordered. Begrudgingly, Sebek obeyed.

Malleus seemed intrigued. "What do you think you're doing?" Vines sprouted up around them, grabbing their legs to stop them from moving.

"My apologies, Young Master," Silver muttered. "'Meet in a Dream.'"

A blinding light surrounded them, causing the vines to shriek and fade away. With a whirl of wind and magic, they vanished.