The Greatest Horror

^^ Riddle is me right now. Stupid Vil and Idia are so picky >:( 

========

Episode 6: Chapters 17~22

============

"Are you out of your mind?!" Jamil yelled, jumping to his feet.

Lelie shrugged. "For some things...debatable, but not for this." She wiggled her fingers through her fire, seemingly amused at how it would burn away some of the darkness on her skin. "This organization-" she spat out the word, "-is of great interest to me. However, I myself am unable to enter and search the place alone." She grinned. "And it just so happens that you all are going to be getting a free trip inside. So, why don't we help each other out? You guys can help me get inside and have a little look around, and I can help you all stay in touch with the outside world and aid you in escaping once the time comes?"

Vil glared at her. "Why do you think we would ever agree to work with you?"

"Because you have no choice." She smiled a wide, meanacing smile.  "Did you not hear what Princey over here just said? You all have little to no chance of making it home alive without an outsider's help."

"I'd rather take those odds," Jamil spat. 

Azul raised a calming hand towards him, "Just a moment, Jamil. I think we should hear her out."

"What?!" the Scarabia vice exclaimed. "After all that demon has done to us, why are you even entertaining the idea of joining forces with her?" 

"Because sadly, what she is saying in true," Azul explained. "Our chances of ever going home after this are very low, but with a creature as mysterious and illusive as her on our side, we might be able to find a way to escape." He pushed up his glasses and glanced at the demon curiously. "That is...if her demands are reasonable."

Lelie looked back at the merman smugly. "Of course. I'm an understanding woman. I know you aren't able to give much, so I will only ask for one thing." She grinned wider. "I want your guys' help in getting me into Night Raven College. As a student."

"No way!" Vil and Jamil shouted at the same time. Leona grabbed Jamil's arm and yanked him back onto the ground.

"Calm down for a moment," he hissed quietly. "Think about it. It's not actually that bad of a deal once you think of it. If we help her get into the school, she'll be more restricted into where she can go and what she can do. People can be watching her all the time and make sure she isn't getting into trouble."

"Besides, it's not like she already can't go anywhere she wants within the school," Azul whispered. 

"But..." Vil tried to object.

"They're right," Riddle agreed. Then he whispered quieter, "In the end, she'll only be tightening her own collar. Won't that solve a lot of our problems?"

Jamil sighed. "I suppose..." He glared at the demon. "Fine. We accept your terms."

Lelie clapped her hands together and smiled like a school girl who just got a new puppy. The fire she held flickered dangerously. "Wonderful! I can't wait for our future companionship." She took her finger and drew a sharp X in the air. The males all felt a slight sting on their wrists and looked down to see a black X-shaped tattoos form. A similar one appeared on Lelie's wrist. "This is a oathmark. While we have it, none of us may break our promise. Or else..." she giggled, "well, I'll leave that up to your imagination."

The tiny room suddenly shook, catching everyone off-guard.  

"Sounds like we've landed," Leona remarked.