Under Attack

Episode 6: Chapter 9~12

============

"Get down, everyone!" Rook ordered, grabbing Vil and Epel and dragging them to the ground. Lev felt Jamil do the same thing with her and Kalim, instinctively shielding them with his body as the figures crashed into the dorm, sending wood and debrie falling onto them.

Leg could hear her friends around her coughing and yelling in surprise.

"What's happening?!" She could hear Epel shout between coughs.

"Lev!" Deuce exclaimed, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" Lev shouted back. She turned to check on Jamil, who now had several scratches and marks from where he shielded her and Kalim.

"Jamil! Are you okay?" Kalim asked, panicked.

"I'm fine," Jamil assured him. "But what about those-"

Just as he spoke, the sound of heavy armor stomping on the ground arose next to them. Lev looked up. Through the dark cloud of dust, she could see a person in dark blue and grey armor approach them. It carried a gun-like weapon at its side and spoke in a deep, robotic voice to two other identical armored men behind it. 

Dispite their injuries, the group quickly stood up. Jamil pushed Kalim and Lev behind him. "Stay back!" he ordered.

"This is the Hepta Squad," one of the armored men said, seemingly to a radio. "We found experiment D and E. Starting operation now." They began to reach for their weapons.

Vil scoffed. "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but I cannot ignore the rude and dangerous disregard for others you have shown by that awful entry into this peaceful Dorm. As the Dorm Leader of Pomefiore, I allow my dorm students to attack the intruders with magic!" 

"Same with Scarabia!" Kalim shouted. Jamil nodded in understanding and both he and Kalim readied their magic pens. 

Lev turned to Ace and Deuce.

"You guys, stay back! Contact your Dorm Leader immediately!" She didn't even think before saying the words, like they had suddenly been pushed out of her mouth.

Ace and Duece seemed to pause, but quickly answered, "Yes, Prefect!" 

"Experiment subjects D and E have shown intentions of resistance," one of the robots reported. "Permisson to engage in battle." It was silent for a moment before saying, "Rodger, operating plan C now." They lifted their weapons and began to shoot.

Jamil shoved Lev towards the first years shouting, "Get out of here now!" As he did, one of the robots fired a shot at him, which barely missed his shoulder and instead hit the wall, blasting a new hole and sending even more dust and wood flying around. The force from the blast caused Lev to get seperated from the others and left her completely disoriented. 

She tried to look around and find her friends, but all she could see was dust and the ocassional brief flash of light from a weapon or spell. She could hear her friends struggling and quickly tried to run around and find them. However, she was stopped by someone grabbing her arm. She turned to see none other than Lelie, missing her signature smirk and instead covered in dust and carring a concerned look on her face. She was also see-through and seemed to fade in and out of reality, making it hard to see her.

"You!" Lev spat.

"I know, I know!" Lelie said quickly. "But now isn't the time. You need to get out of here, now."

"Since when have you care about my safety?" Lev shouted back, yanking her arm from the Heartless' grip.

Lelie narrowed her golden-blue eyes. "Listen, I want nothing more than to argue with you right now, but this situation is more serious than that. You. Need. To. Leave." She tried to grab Lev, but she evaded her grasp.