Little Shrimp

Episode 3: Chapter 7~9

============

After gaining permission from the Headmaster to skip class, Lev and Jack went searching for Azul to hopefully gain some helpful information. They carefully hid in the back of whatever classroom he was in to spy. Sadly, they didn't really learn anything except that Azul was great at pretty much anything. He could sing, speak to animals, and make potions with extreme accuracy. It was almost like he had no weakness. 

When lunch time rolled around, Jack and Lev sat at a table, staring at Azul as he ordered his lunch. 

"He seems like a flawless honor student," Jack grumbled. 

Lev sighed in agreement. "Finding his weakness is gonna be harder then I thought." Lev heard a tired groan and turned to see her three idiot friends walking towards them.

"Uugggh," Grim groaned, jumping onto the bench and flopping onto Lev's lap. "I'm pooped." 

Ace and Deuce sat down next to her. Deuce put his head on the table and Ace just groaned.

"You all look like death," Lev said, frowning.

"It's because of Azul! He's awful! Maybe even worse then Riddle," the redhead complained. "He's been making us do all sorts of tiring stuff. Washing Mostro Lounge, cleaning tables, running errands, there's no end!" 

"Not only that, but he made us get up at 6:00 this morning," Deuce added. "And we have to work after school today!" 

"Did you ask Riddle to see if he could bail you out?" Lev asked curiously. 

"Yeah," Ace grumbled. "He just said, 'You idiots made a contract with Azul? If you were't already magic-less it'd be off with your head!' Then he made us write an apology essay." Ace grumbled something in agreement and they all groaned again.

Goodness, do they look pathetic. We'll have to take care of this quickly. 

"Oh my, whatever is the matter?" someone asked. Lev yelped and spun around. The Leech twins stood behind her, grinning their knowing smiles. 

Floyd looked around and laughed. "Look at all these anemones~. It's so amusing!" 

"Of course you would like it," Grim grumbled. 

Jade observed Lev. "You appear to be exceedingly troubled about something."

"Yeah, it's 'cause there's a certain someone who is working us to the bone," Ace growled, glaring at the twins.

Floyd grinned. "Jade~ The contract-breaking anemones are saying something!" He grabbed the anemones on top of Ace and Deuce's head and yanked on them harshly, his expression suddenly turning dangerous. "You don't have the right to complain. Shut up." The Heartslabyul students yelped in pain.

Grim tried to wiggle inside Lev's uniform jacket. "H-he's gonna squeeze me again..." 

"You," Jade said, pointing to Lev. "I was talking to you, Ramshackle Prefect." 

Ah, bad feeling. My old friend.

Lev could feel herself beginning to sweat nervously. "Me? Why do you want to talk to me?" Floyd suddenly, let go of Ace and Deuce and leaned really close to her face. She jumped.

A grin grew on Floyd's face. "Awww, you're jumping back like a shrimp." He looked her up and down. "You are tiny...and your face is kind of pink...Nice! You're now Little Shrimp!" 

Guys at this school and their nicknames...

"Anyone will look small compared to you guys," Deuce pointed out.