False Reality

"Hey, Miss Leviline," Silver finally spoke up. 

The group had been sitting down, gathering their energy before exploring the dorm. Grim laid down to take a little nap on Lev's lap. Silver sat alone, deep in thought until now.

Lev turned to him. "Yeah?"

"Are you a Keyblade Wielder?"

She froze. "What?" What did he know about Keyblade Wielders?

"You've come from another world.  Only Keyblade Wielders can do that. That's what my father always said." He looked her directly in the eye. "He also said they have some powers over dreams. You just said you are familiar with the complicated concepts of dreams."

The Prefect paused before answering. "I...think so? To be completely honest, my memories are a little jumbled. I remember bits and pieces of learning to use a blade like the Keyblade, but...I can't recall anything for sure."

"But that means you do have magic. I saw it back in the cottage too. The mirror was wrong. It said you had no magic." His features hardened in suspicion. "Why couldn't it sense anything? The Dark Mirror is never wrong."

Lev could feel a bit of sweat start to collect on her forehead. "H-hey, listen. I don't want to cause any harm to this world. As for the mirror, I don't know. I've been working with Idia and he thinks that I might have a curse on my that has blocked my magic completely. That's why I couldn't use it until recently. Even now the curse isn't broken, but I'm starting to remember things and small bits of my magic are coming back. That cause may be why the mirror didn't sense anything." Her rambling was stopped by an abrupt pause.

She sighed looked up at the Diasomnia Castle. "Silver, I don't know if Malleus or anyone else told you, but I'm trying to go back home. I don't want to bring trouble to this world anymore. But now, we're stuck in this mess. So, can we help each other for now? Once we get Malleus back I'll figure out a way home and you never have to see me again."

Silver seemed a little taken aback. "O-oh...okay. As long as my Father, Sebek, and the Young Master are safe, I don't care."

"Great then!" Chirithy cheered. "If that's figured out, why don't we search for the source of this whole mess?"

============

Lelie

=============

Lelie spawned inside S.T.Y.X. It had been a several hours since she and Ortho began their escape. She had to wiggle out of the spell slowly but make sure to leave a bit of herself behind so she could get back. The large amount of work drained her, leaving her form mostly liquid blot. At this point though, she didn't even care.

She quickly strode through the hallway, startling scientists as she made her way to the main control room. Several scientists stopped and stared, momentarily forgetting their tasks. There seemed to be a lot more scientists around than she'd seen before. As she approached the control room, a voice that she didn't recognize rose amid the nervous chatter around her.

"What?! The drone didn't work?!" A deep male voice.

"I told you, honey, the blot is too strong. We lost contact almost immediately." A high female voice went quiet. "What on earth is going on...?" Lelie turned the corner and stepped into the room. 

Two strange figures stood in front of the large table in the center of the room. They both wore the normal S.T.Y.X uniforms, however they both also wore large helmets that hid their faces. A taller male wore a streamlined blue mask, while a smaller female wore a pink helmet with large spikes that seemed to mimick two buns.

Lelie knocked on the rim of the doorway. "Hello~?" she sang, grinning widely. 

The two turned and froze at the sight of her.