II

Chapter II : Protection Crystal

════════ ××× ════════

A VOICE boomed through the whole room.

"Well done TAPOPS! Today, we've retrieved not only one; but, two power spheras!" Commander Kokoci happily announced, hands behind his back─walking into the navigation room, where they usually gather during announcements and meetings after they finish a mission. Boboiboy and his friends were all lined up as they faced their commander with delightful and proud smiles on their faces.

Fang was the only one who isn't present since he had a private emergency with his brother, Captain Kaizo. The gang was split into two teams, each having a certain power sphera to rescue. Ying and Yaya were assigned to save HypnoBot while Boboiboy and Gopal were told to retrieve ShiftBot. The two teams successfully finished their missions. Commander Kokoci decided to split their teams since the said mission wouldn't be hard unlike their other missions.

Unfortunately, Boboiboy and Gopal had to fight Adu du and Probe who attempted to steal ShiftBot unlike Yaya and Ying who saved HypnoBot without any bother. HypnoBot didn't even fight back since the said power sphera had heard about the TAPOPS organization; and almost immediately, agreed to come along with them. Admiral Tarung nodded his head in agreement with the Commander and stepped infront of them.

"Indeed, recently, saving power spheras had become easier and easier as time goes by; but, we still need to stay cautious, who knows maybe one of these power spheras are working for someone─it's becoming suspicious how the power spheras immediately agreed to come without putting up a fight." Admiral Tarung added as he studied every single one of the cadets and lance corporals. The gang nodded their heads and saluted in unison, "We will Admiral!"

"Good, because I─"

There was a sound that interrupted the TAPOPS admiral which came from the huge navigation screen infront of them. This caught everyone's attention in the room, Nut─the TAPOPS Engineer, who was the nearest to it─approached the futuristic keyboard that was floating in the air, he began typing and answered the incoming call. Suddenly, Captain Kaizo appeared from the screen with a rather very serious look on his face.

Everyone faced the navigation screen in curiosity on the reason why Captain Kaizo called them at a time like this. "Commander, Admiral, I have an urgent news for you," the Captain spoke in a very serious tone. Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci approached the screen as the Commander nodded his head as a gesture for Captain Kaizo to continue. Boboiboy and his friends were very curious, they knew Captain Kaizo wouldn't just call them without having a big problem.

"Go on, Captain Kaizo."

"I had received an urgent call from one of the Elemental Institute leaders that Planet Plasma's protection crystal has been destroyed," he explained at them with a troubled look in his face. Commander Kokoci gasped at this while Admiral Tarung furrowed his eyebrows. The cadets and lance corporals didn't know a thing about a protection crystal or Elemental Institute, they were beyond bewildered by the situation; but, they managed to stay silent.

"H-how is this possible?" Commander Kokoci stated as a look of nervousness traveled its way on his face. For the Admiral and Commander, this was a very big and serious problem that should never be ignored. "We still don't know who might have done this and how this have happened; but, the main problem is that─since the protection crystal has been destroyed, the elemental artefacts it protects will now be prone to danger."