VII

Chapter VII: Captain?

════════ ××× ════════

PREVIOUSLY...

"Oh yes, didn't you say that he is an elf? He knows more about magic than us," Ying happily cheered after she ran quickly using her power to Y/n's side and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Well then, F/n, do elves know about the locations of the artefacts?" Admiral Tarung asked the elf who seemed to be very troubled as if they caught her doing something unpleasant. Y/n slowly shook her head in responce as her scroll began to appear from beside her.

"Not all, just a few elves does since it was supposed to be kept as a secret to protect the artefacts," She answered him.

Everyone just stared at her in complete silence and it was making her more nervous. Luckily, her face was hidden behind her light mask, but that wasn't helping with the scorching heat and nervousness indeed.

════════ ××× ════════

THE ELF NERVOUSLY shifted on her spot, feeling extremely uncomfortable of the gazes being thrown upon her. The others casually waited for an answer whilst the elf girl just wished she could leave for Eros's paradise right now. "F/n, we know that this should be kept as a private matter but, in order to save your galaxy is to tell us where the location is," Admiral Tarung told the flyer, trying to ease her anxiety. Y/n took a deep breath, nodding her head soon after.

"Well, we don't really need him to tell us the exact location. He is already the flyer of this ship, he'll know where to go," Commander Kokoci calmly told the Admiral. Tarung soon nodded his head, knowing that the TAPOPS Commander had a point. "If that's the case, F/n, I want you to work with the leader of this squad, Boboiboy. All of you, this journey is one of the most dangerous you'll have─you need to be careful of who you will trust. We will now leave the commanding to you, Boboiboy. We will be having our leave," Admiral Tarung announced loudly.

Everyone nodded and stood straight, saluting at the Commander and Admiral. "Good luck to all of you," Commander Kokoci said as his last message to the squad. "Now, Ochobot!" He commanded the power sphera. The said power sphera hummed in agreement before speaking and activating his power.

"Teleportation... power!" Ochobot let out an outburst loudly. Bright blue coloured light began to illuminate and surrround the said ball of power. A beam of glowing light from Ochobot shot in front of the TAPOPS higher-ups. It suddenly opened and revealed the main room of the TAPOPS station. Y/n and Cosmo were astounded upon seeing the powers of a powers sphera, it was outstanding on their point of view.

The squad of teens watched as Commander Kokoci, Admiral Tarung and MotoBot left to go to the other side of the portal. As soon as they stepped in and were finally back, Ochobot started to close the almost eye-blinding teleportal slowly. A loud voice suddenly interrupted and earned everyone's attention. "Wait!!!" A familiar girly voice screamed out. Out of nowhere, a man in a blue and red coloured superhero suit jumped out of the almost closed portal─it was definitely a close one, he was one lucky guy.